Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pac didn't die gangbangin he died because of his loyalty.

Um, self-defense?
No

He was defending someone else. A black man he saw being beat up or whatever by 2 white undercovers. He jumped out his car and shot em in the ass like they were IG thots (get it?)

He was found not guilty because the cops were in fact crooked, drunk and were found with dirty guns n shit. Nigga walked out the court struttin

No

He was defending someone else. A black man he saw being beat up or whatever by 2 white undercovers. He jumped out his car and shot em in the ass like they were IG thots (get it?)

He was found not guilty because the cops were in fact crooked, drunk and were found with dirty guns n shit. Nigga walked out the court struttin

So it was a type of defense. Ya'll talk like he was driving around smacking and shooting cops randomly.

You can't be this dense. Pac saw a Black man being harrased by two white men and he stepped up when he didn't have to. That's more gangsta then your favourite rapper(s).

And now he is a dead gangsta. He was still defending someone. People have created this narrative that the dude was walking this Earth slapping people around off-rip, and that is not the case.

And now he is a dead gangsta. He was still defending someone. People have created this narrative that the dude was walking this Earth slapping people around off-rip, and that is not the case.

Oh shit you can escape death by not being a "gangsta", word? Yes he was defending someone Black and if you can't understand that then you got issues you need to deal with.

Oh shit you can escape death by not being a "gangsta", word? Yes he was defending someone Black and if you can't understand that then you got issues you need to deal with.

If you saw my original response, it was to disagree with the narrative that this dude was just running around like it is the Wild Wild West. He wasn't doing that in real life. You are glamorizing some of his acts as gangsta. I disagree.

If you saw my original response, it was to disagree with the narrative that this dude was just running around like it is the Wild Wild West. He wasn't doing that in real life. You are glamorizing some of his acts as gangsta. I disagree.

I used the term gangsta since rappers who tend to rap about street life usually get labeled as gangsta rappers. I don't see what Pac did as gangsta, that act is so much realer than that.

I used the term gangsta since rappers who tend to rap about street life usually get labeled as gangsta rappers. I don't see what Pac did as gangsta, that act is so much realer than that.

Boy, these screenshots are gold.

Dude, YOU labeled what he did as gangsta, and now you are saying it wasn't gangsta. Make up your mind.

1625949818237.png

SMH @ only black people viewing being gangster as some archetype to be admired in our community

I was a big Pac fan as a teenager, I actually felt like I took a personal loss when he died

now to be a grown adult raising young men myself........I see how naive and young Pac really was

it's easy to forget he was only 25..........for the oldheads, just think how mature u really were at that age

scary to think he had that much influence over youngins like myself at the time

and that isn't Pac's fault, but it says a lot about my own elders and the black community at large with regards to how we raise our kids SMH

It was foolish loyalty. He was even expected to prove himself to death row by beating a niggas ass. Suge is trash for letting it happen. He should've snatched Pac by his Versace collar and told him fall back
Yep.

Nigga was out on bail…even if he didnt die that night he was going back to jail.

I want to say this again. I am a fan of 2Pac's music and his acting. I was a teen when 2Pacalypse first came out. I saw him as a fresh voice sharing street poetry. His descent into being this 'ultra-gangsta' turned me off to him. I just can't support the narrative that his death wasn't senseless and his own fault for living the life he led, when he surely could have lived differently.

By the way, this is one of my favorite songs from him:

Back