Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pac didn't die gangbangin he died because of his loyalty.

Biggie went to Cali flossing, knowing the block was hot at that time. He paid the price for his arrogance.
He should've had the right to be there tho

The beef with biggie was bogus and based on the idea biggie lined pac up to be robbed, which he didn't

So yeah biggie was flossing but it's not like he did niggas dirty and was flossing, the bloods were being bullies for no reason. Hating really

Pac was far from stupid,but he was young,one of the most famous ppl on earth,and got caught up.

Biggie wasn't stupid either.He was also very young and one of the most famous ppl on earth at the time.

While going to LA was a bad decision at that time rappers getting clapped up was unprecedented before Pac's death ,so Puff and BIG probably felt like it wouldn't go that far.

Pac and BIG were only like 25 yrs old.

I could have died at least a handful of times before 25 just by being at the wrong place with the wrong ppl.

Niggas get shot or shot at every day and don't die,so were they smarter for living?

Nipsey wasn't stupid either.He was a business man helping a friend and some lame as rat shot him.

Nip wasn't out there gangbanging.He was helping a lot of ppl and still does with a few businesses still running he set up.LA got big love for Nip.

Pimp C was doing some stupid shit,but he wasn't the 1st person to drink lean or do drugs.

Everybody has done some shit that could have ended up going a whole other way.
Good points. And that is exactly what I want to touch on. This mis-guided notion of getting love from the streets and being loyal to these fools. That love from the streets didn't keep Nipsey from getting shot and left on the sidewalk leaking. You had a beautiful chick and two kids to live for. Bump the streets. I would have been at home rubbing baby oil on Lauren. But LA got live for him now, right?

He should've had the right to be there tho

The beef with biggie was bogus and based on the idea biggie lined pac up to be robbed, which he didn't

So yeah biggie was flossing but it's not like he did niggas dirty and was flossing, the bloods were being bullies for no reason. Hating really
BIG was on the radio at one point talking crazy,but like I said before,rappers didn't really get shot like that until Pac, so BIG and them wasn't thinking a nigga would kill another rapper,especially so close to the other big one.

Pac might have known BIG didn't help set him up but I think his thing was "Nigga you know what happened and you with them niggas"

Last edited:
I have read several conspiracy theories about Puff setting him up. Wild really. Why would Puff have his prized artist taken out?

I think he is more so referring to the possible blow back of Puff's dealing catching up with Big....It was Puff hanging out with LA Crips and Zip from New York....Puff was trying to navigate shit he didn't know anything about

BIG was on the radio at one point talking crazy,but like I said before,rappers didn't really get shot like that until Pac, so BIG and them wasn't thinking a nigga would kill another rapper,especially so close to the other big one.

Pac might have known BIG didn't help set him up but I think his thing was ?Nigga you know what happened and you with them niggas"

Biggie putting out 'Who Shot Ya' didn't help. At that time, it really was East Coast vs West Coast. No way I would have been in Cali.

Pac might have known BIG didn't help set him up but I think his thing was ?Nigga you know what happened and you with them niggas"
Pac was in his feelings cuz bjggie already warned him Haitian jack was shady, so its like "why you didn't warn me this time nigga, you must have known". A silly reason to end a friendship but Pac was paranoid

puffy put biggie in harms way .
Puff never wanted to get involved in that beef,publicly and was being a greedy fuck.

He knew that BIG needed that west coast money to sale that new album.

He was trying to smooth that shit over.

Gene claims he knew niggas wanted to kill them and Puff put BIG out there to end the beef,but I can't say that's tue.

I think Puff thought shit was sweet and he wanted that bread.

Puff never wanted to get involved in that beef,publicly and was being a greedy fuck.

He knew that BIG needed that west coast money to sale that new album.

He was trying to smooth that shit over.

Gene claims he knew niggas wanted to kill them and Puff put BIG out there to end the beef,but I can't say that's tue.

I think Puff thought shit was sweet and he wanted that bread.
ur fallin for puffy good guy image .

ur fallin for puffy good guy image .
I don't think what I said makes him the good guy

That's why I said publicly.

Maybe Puff was affiliating with the SCC,IDK,but that's what ppl say.

And if so,where were them niggas that night?

Puff's man shot Suge's man in ATL and amped all this up in the first place.

But I think Puff's main reason to be out west was money.

I don't think what I said makes him the good guy

That's why I said publicly.

Maybe Puff was affiliating with the SCC,IDK,but that's what ppl say.

And if so,where were them niggas that night?

Puff's man shot Suge's man in ATL and amped all this up in the first place.

But I think Puff's main reason to be out west was money.

Cease confirmed, multiple people in Bad Boy camp confirmed it....He was definitely involved with the SSC

I don't fuck with your lame ass anyway,now that I realize who you are

who cares about your opinion ?

Anyway.

Ha ha. You mad punk? What you gonna do? Come and shoot at me? The only thing you can do is either put me on ignore or report me to the Mods for hurting your little feelings. Which way you wanna take this sissy?

Back