Welcome To aBlackWeb

The more I think about the ending, the more I like it. Whole show is basically the Byrde empire origin story. Where the series ends isn't the end. It's a turning point. Wendy and Marty are gonna do what they do so they can hand the keys over to Jonah and Charlotte. Who will marry some politician's kid and keep expanding their reach that way.

I feel you...That shit gross tho.

I thought half of the family would be eliminated. I knew Ruth was going to be made a memory because like I always say no matter how tough you are you can't cross a cartel !! Plus she wasn't really happy, her family and Ben were gone and a lot of her scenes included reflecting on her family and Ben. Some of it was predictable and drawn out but it really showed if you grow up in these shady and sinister businesses you become shady and sinister.

Nah I don’t remember Griselda in part one
Ok so this is why I'm torn on how this second part ended

Not enough episodes to flesh out her character but I guess at the same time, she was a plot vice to killing Navarro

Marty is the father Ruth wishes she had ....even tho they get into it and Marty threatens to snitch her out ....Ruth doesn’t believe he d do it cuz in some way she sees herself as his daughter and knows that Marty would do anything to protect his kids

so IMO her asking is just to confirm that her “ pops” didn’t throw her to the wolves

No man lol

How'd you find out /= who told you
It's a pointless question if there's only one possible way to find out.

By Ruth asking, it means there was more than one way of finding out. Had Camilla been quick on her feet and said Wendy instead of Claire...

Ruth reaction would gave them away

There wasn't only one way to find out though. She popped Javi in an office building with security cameras galore. It would be just as likely that they found out through those means without needing anyone to snitch.

Back