Welcome To aBlackWeb

Okay, so the main thing I didn't like about Ozarks is that there were no consequences from the main characters.

The main characters aren't good people. They are scum, especially Wendy. When Wendy lost her you know what, that should've happened. She doesn't deserve them.

But no, her father has to be worse than her.

Like the entire show is Upper Middle Class White Privilege.

It's almost worse than Breaking Bad, at least you felt bad for Walter in the beginning and understood why he did what he, even though he turns into an egomaniac. Shit even then, you still cheer for Walter. I was legit upset when he died. By the end of that shit, I wanted to be Heinsberg.

There's nothing honorable about the Byrds. There's nothing intelligent about the Byrds. They average ass, extra plain, suburban White people. They aren't even good at what they do, because they got caught first season. They just luck into shit and act like they know what they doing.

And Marty isn't all that smart or under controlled. The man is just pussy whipped by circumstances. He can't leave his wife because she's crazy. He can't stand up to his wife because she's crazy. He can't physically stand up to the cartel because he's pussy. Only thing he can do is bend over and compromise himself and dig himself deeper into the mess he got himself into and the only way he digs himself out of messes is plot armor.

Like what you expect the man to do? Spaz out?

Anyway, fuck this show. They had a good thing and like most Netflix shows, they run it into the ground by Season 4.

I think that was the whole point tho honestly... folks were hoping for a good ending and for the shitty people to pay for all the shitty things theyve done... lol that aint how America works

Nah fuck that they were all complicit and terrible in one way or another.

The least shittiest person in that family was maybe the daughter. the rest of them.. get them the fuck outa here
How was Marty a shitty person? Most if not all the of the things he's done was to keep his family alive despite them constantly making it difficult by doing stupid shit

How was Marty a shitty person? Most if not all the of the things he's done was to keep his family alive despite them constantly making it difficult by doing stupid shit

true but the no matter how you justify it.. for your fam or not the shit they were doing directly or indirectly got alotta folks killed.

Sure he's less shitty than Wendy but he's still a piece of shit lol

true but the no matter how you justify it.. for your fam or not the shit they were doing directly or indirectly got alotta folks killed.

Sure he's less shitty than Wendy but he's still a piece of shit lol
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that

Wendy can fuck off though

Same with Noah

Charlotte took a backseat after season 1 or 2 so she stopped being detrimental to Marty's healthy

I was just happy she didn't throw Marty and Wendy in the trash too. She was smart enough to just cut bait with Ruth and keep it pushing.

This season made me hate Ruth man. 😂That was bae. I'm tight.
Facts @ the bolded. That lady is not about that life, but she not stupid either.

Ruth goin out was fucked up but Wendy tried to warn her about what was coming 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ruth

i was scared griselda blanco was gon tell Ruth that Marty and Wendy ratted her out. At least she died knowing they was solid when push came to shove

Marty loved that shit low key.

We saw it when Jonah took after him with the money laundering and when he was the substitute cartel boss.

Marty was happy to do all that shit. What he didn't like was the mess and conflict that was being caused by everyone around him and partly by his indifference to the human side of everything going on. Everything was business to him, every problem could be solved if enough money was thrown at it in his eyes. He was a financial genius but couldn't figure out how to handle his wife, couldn't figure out how to play a proper father role to his kids, and didn't hold his right hand Ruth down how he was supposed to.

If it was just business, numbers and the occasional tough call on having have someone killed Marty was the best in the game and he loved it but when it came to dealing with the human side of things he had no clue. He didn't care about people getting fucked over, hurt or killed until the fingers started to collectively point in his and Wendy's direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
eb0787a69f40196a3ee1852700f48d6eff2c7828.gifv

f30236431b49d6334e8377eee219868a99536bd8.gifv

They should have went Marty',s way imo..,

Backed Navarro.....

I hate that they backed the sister......

Like my prediction before knowing was that Ruth would stand strong.

The kids went with the pops. Marty backs Navarro, gets the sister killed and runs the cartel.

Wendy gets killed in the nuthouse.

That would have been a more gratifying ending

Marty loved that shit low key.

We saw it when Jonah took after him with the money laundering and when he was the substitute cartel boss.

Marty was happy to do all that shit. What he didn't like was the mess and conflict that was being caused by everyone around him and partly by his indifference to the human side of everything going on. Everything was business to him, every problem could be solved if enough money was thrown at it in his eyes. He was a financial genius but couldn't figure out how to handle his wife, couldn't figure out how to play a proper father role to his kids, and didn't hold his right hand Ruth down how he was supposed to.

If it was just business, numbers and the occasional tough call on having have someone killed Marty was the best in the game and he loved it but when it came to dealing with the human side of things he had no clue. He didn't care about people getting fucked over, hurt or killed until the fingers started to collectively point in his and Wendy's direction.
What was he supposed to do for her? He gave her so many opportunities and she kept screwing him over

Back