Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think Clare security handled all that
Yeah but that's just more people who knew. It's possible the cartel could have ran up on the security staff for answers.

By that point they'd already met too. She could have told Ruth that she saw her popping shit to the FBI during the meeting and started looking into it from there.

Or that she discovered it after it was decided that Ruth was gonna be laundering the money out of the Belle and they dug into her background and realized that Javi clipped her cousin. There's plenty of ways it could have went to give Ruth's question plausible deniability.

I think that was the whole point tho honestly... folks were hoping for a good ending and for the shitty people to pay for all the shitty things theyve done... lol that aint how America works
Exactly this... the only thing I would of added is Marty dying for his blinded loyalty and Wendy can always point to that as why you have to make ruthless decisions

camillia was still suspicious of marty and wendy.......had she told ruth one of them gave her up, i think ruth reaction would have confirmed her suspicions.....

but whatever yall don't see it.. no point dying on this hill

camillia was still suspicious of marty and wendy.......had she told ruth one of them gave her up, i think ruth reaction would have confirmed her suspicions.....

but whatever yall don't see it.. no point dying on this hill
Of course that bitch nigga Marty was yelling Omar did it from the mountaintop only for Omar to tell her directly he ain’t do it

That’s why I’m surprised they survived the season

Wendy should have let Marty tell Omar that Camila was behind the hit but nope she wanted to do things her way

Which of course had cascaded problems that Marty had to deal with

Of course that bitch nigga Marty was yelling Omar did it from the mountaintop only for Omar to tell her directly he ain’t do it

That’s why I’m surprised they survived the season
Omar told him to tell everyone that he was the one who killed Javi. That's why Marty told them lieutenants at the table that Javi was a traitor so the killing would be justified.

Stay away from the thread if you haven't watched the show. It's not that hard

Was Camila ever mentioned before part 2? Felt like she came out of nowhere and just took over Omars cartel with no resistance from his people
I feel like she was in part 1. Like I remember her being either mentioned or shown real quick in the first part

Jonah and Charlotte got Ruth killed

“ his name is Javi”
“ He meeting w my parents at Shaw Medical”

stfu

Wendy and Ruth... got Ruth killed. Lol.

Back in Chicago, Wendy was calling Ruth's bluff by linking Javi to come thru and same time knew Clare wasn't built like that to keep shut even when pressured, IMO.

Wendy and Ruth... got Ruth killed. Lol.

Back in Chicago, Wendy was calling Ruth's bluff by linking Javi to come thru and same time knew Clare wasn't built like that to keep shut even when pressured, IMO.

That was all ruth. Claire offered her a blank check and she wouldn't let that shit go or at least try and work with them to get javi out the picture which is probably what everyone wanted.

She had hella reasons to let that shit go or at least be more thoughtful in plotting her revenge but she wanted it to be one way. And even after she got her pound of flesh she kept going in on marty which was some bullshit and made me hate the character.

Ruth played with fire and got burned the fuck up.

Finally that bitch mel dies but I’ll admit he was really good lol

I hate the binge model because it’s hard to remember everything to say

I thought it would’ve been a nice touch to kill Wendy in the car accident also

Charlotte looked good every time she was on screen then when she showed off the dress at the end she had a lil bubble back there

Back