Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION oh boy here we go again

Its not a pill coming from outside the country. Its the same pilled made here. It gets sold here for $100 and sold overseas for $5. Same exact pill.

And the same with health care. Your insurance company gets charged about 70% less for the same thing that you would get charged without insurance.

Call it transperancy if you want. End of the day, whatever we call it, Americas system allows corporstions and industries to prey on their citizens. That right there is a failure of governance. There needs to be a better balance between allowing people to get rich and the govt protecting people and nit letting them be prey.

And there is just as much innovation, if not more, in China than there is in America. We have to let go of these propaganda talking point that innovation is only driven by capitalism.

Cuba, being as poor as they are, have made more medical innovations than most of the world.

USSR sent the first sattelite to space.

Capitalism pushing innovation is a good talking point, but when you break it down you can see just as much innovation going on under communism.

And i dont like communism. Not pushing for it at all. Just pointing out facts.

what I mean about the pill is that there are multiple markets for this pill

yeah the pill comes from the same factory line............but how is that verified without transparency?

and common sense would say that if a rational customer knew the same pill from the same factory costs $100 in the US, but $5 in India, then that customer would obviously go purchase the pill from India

but why don't customers do that? is it because they don't know? and that right there is why health care is so expensive because consumers aren't allowed to really shop like they should with everything else

hence why insurance companies continue to get over on us

and as far as innovation, u telling me that more innovation has happened in communist countries like China/Russia? are u forgetting that those countries have capitalist elements to them as well?

why is China selling us so much cheap shit and offering us so much credit without paying their own citizens a fair wage if they really believe in communism so much?

what I mean about the pill is that there are multiple markets for this pill

yeah the pill comes from the same factory line............but how is that verified without transparency?

and common sense would say that if a rational customer knew the same pill from the same factory costs $100 in the US, but $5 in India, then that customer would obviously go purchase the pill from India

but why don't customers do that? is it because they don't know? and that right there is why health care is so expensive because consumers aren't allowed to really shop like they should with everything else

hence why insurance companies continue to get over on us

and as far as innovation, u telling me that more innovation has happened in communist countries like China/Russia? are u forgetting that those countries have capitalist elements to them as well?

why is China selling us so much cheap shit and offering us so much credit without paying their own citizens a fair wage if they really believe in communism so much?

Customers dont buy the pill in India because its illegal to do so.

For the longest people would go to Canada and Mexico and buy the same American made pills. Thats illegal now though. Bruh its predatory system made to prey on citizens. They mark up the pill here hundreds of times and give you no other alternatives. A lot of people know this, thats why they used to go to canada to buy their perscriptions.

And here is the kicker. If you have insurance, your insurance pays a ton less for that same pill.

This is why health care is out of control in the US.

And im not saying more innovation is done anywhere. Im just debunking the idea that you need capitalism to have innovation.

And fuck China bruh. I already said im not a communist and do not think communism is the way. I love the idea behind Communalism but we have no idea how it works in a big country. For now, we have proof that social-democracy works wonders for developed nations.

Basically, a social government and a capitalist economy. The capitalist economy allows for people to get dumb rich, but the social government akeeps the economy in check and doesnt allow it to prey on people.

Customers dont buy the pill in India because its illegal to do so.

For the longest people would go to Canada and Mexico and buy the same American made pills. Thats illegal now though. Bruh its predatory system made to prey on citizens. They mark up the pill here hundreds of times and give you no other alternatives. A lot of people know this, thats why they used to go to canada to buy their perscriptions.

And here is the kicker. If you have insurance, your insurance pays a ton less for that same pill.

This is why health care is out of control in the US.

And im not saying more innovation is done anywhere. Im just debunking the idea that you need capitalism to have innovation.

And fuck China bruh. I already said im not a communist and do not think communism is the way. I love the idea behind Communalism but we have no idea how it works in a big country. For now, we have proof that social-democracy works wonders for developed nations.

Basically, a social government and a capitalist economy. The capitalist economy allows for people to get dumb rich, but the social government akeeps the economy in check and doesnt allow it to prey on people.

and this is why I say we are in agreement about my transparency argument

how many American citizens really know this fact about not being allowed to purchase medicine from alternative sources?

this is why the Affordable Care Act caused so much controversy...............the average American citizen is dumb as shit and we continue to allow insurance companies to play us all to our collective detriment

plus throw in racist ass cac voters who are always willing cut their nose to ensure they don't have to share with other groups........they are literally willing to kill themselves to not have to share shit with us?

as far as the China/Russia shit.........I get what u are saying.........I'm not 100% pro capitalism either, I just think there aren't really better alternatives

for innovation purposes capitalism drives it a lot further than communism, even if it's just solely because people are acting in their own selfish interests

and this is why I say we are in agreement about my transparency argument

how many American citizens really know this fact about not being allowed to purchase medicine from alternative sources?

this is why the Affordable Care Act caused so much controversy...............the average American citizen is dumb as shit and we continue to allow insurance companies to play us all to our collective detriment

plus throw in racist ass cac voters who are always willing cut their nose to ensure they don't have to share with other groups........they are literally willing to kill themselves to not have to share shit with us?

as far as the China/Russia shit.........I get what u are saying.........I'm not 100% pro capitalism either, I just think there aren't really better alternatives

for innovation purposes capitalism drives it a lot further than communism, even if it's just solely because people are acting in their own selfish interests

Word word.

We agree on most things. Just have a few differences here and there. I think your a bit more pro capitalism than I am, even though I think capitalism has a ton of positives too and the perfect system should include capitalism in it, but the govt should be tasked with putting caps on it and not letting it run wild like it currently does.

capitalism fuels racism

both sys go hand in hand

I would actually flip it and say racism empowers capitalism. The American concept of race only exists to keep poor white people from seeing rich white people as the enemies many of them are.

You right though. You can't have one system without the other.

Also, the big problem with capitalism in the U.S. is that there is no clear division between economic parties (e.g., banks, corporations, etc...) and the government. Ideally, the way capitalism should work if it was going to be decent is that those economic parties would do what they do, but if their activities grew harmful to the populace, the government would take action and impose regulations. The problem is that right now, those economic parties basically give legal bribes to politicians, and those politicians don't act in the interest of the American people. An example is after the last economic recession, the government should have hit the banks hard, but they didn't because they are in the pockets of the banks. The Democrats introduced Dodd-Frank, which helped a little but didn't go far enough, then as soon as the Republicans got in office they removed even that. So now the banks are back to their same ole shenanigans.

The fact is that in America, the rich have all the power.

As it's been stated already...human corruption and greed is the underlying problem.

No matter the system of government you choose... there will be some form of corruption and greed involved. I'm not sure what kind of utopia yall anti-capitalists think exists where there is a level playing field for everyone. Would be great if there was.. but let's try to operate from reality here

I don’t think anybody thinks perfection is possible or a utopia. Humans are flawed human systems are flawed as yall stated there are better ways to do things but I think when folks hear capitalism is bad they think the opposite is Soviet Russia. Maybe both sides are using extreme examples.

I was a Bernie supporter. He suggested policy changes to counter pretty much everything you're talking about. Lots of people are out there advocating and fighting for change to our system. However, you still have to exist in this country. You can't just not participate unless you want to be destitute, and you definitely won't have any power to do anything if that's the position you're in.

I think that’s the biggest problem it like folks can see this system isn’t the best but it’s not easy to fully uproot your life leave your culture and family for politics.

I think that’s the biggest problem it like folks can see this system isn’t the best but it’s not easy to fully uproot your life leave your culture and family for politics.

Yeah, to be honest, I just wish people weren't so fucking stupid. I don't know any other reason to say it. Forget about the Trump supporters. At this point, we have to consider all of them to be flat out retarded. The Dems that chose Biden as the candidate are almost as bad. If you look at all the problems in this country, and believe that Biden was the answer...I don't know what to say. This was the best opportunity to get someone radical in too because Trump is so unpopular, a outside-the-box type candidate would have had a good shot.

I don’t think anybody thinks perfection is possible or a utopia. Humans are flawed human systems are flawed as yall stated there are better ways to do things but I think when folks hear capitalism is bad they think the opposite is Soviet Russia. Maybe both sides are using extreme examples.

Agreed we shouldn't see things in black and white extremes... There are various shades of grey and many solutions and systems of government that would be better than what's currently going on in the states.

Like it's been stated in here numerous times already... what sense does it make to shit on this sista and hope for her failure for participating and attempting to thrive in this capitalist system just like the rest of us are

Agreed we shouldn't see things in black and white extremes... There are various shades of grey and many solutions and systems of government that would be better than what's currently going on in the states.

Like it's been stated in here numerous times already... what sense does it make to shit on this sista and hope for her failure for participating and attempting to thrive in this capitalist system just like the rest of us are

On your second paragraph I feel you. Race is extreme tho lol

Good talk everyone.

a lot of things was said and stayed in the framework of a good Conversation with no disrespect.

I'm legit sorry I missed it...cuz I still don't seen the problem. When I get some time, I'ma sift through this bitch and see if I can get some answers.

I'm legit sorry I missed it...cuz I still don't seen the problem. When I get some time, I'ma sift through this bitch and see if I can get some answers.

As far as I can tell, there was no real problem. Race had some good points about the economic system in this country. She just seems to have a habit of having to attack people in order critique concepts, which leads to a poor start to conversations. Once you get past that, the points she raises are typically interesting.

Back