Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The top rope all afternoon had issues. Jade wasn’t the only one fell victim to that. But she’s the only one who caught slack. Social media is horrible for modern wrestling
with her limited experience if the ropes were a issue already at CATC she should have avoided them.

As we noted last week, there's been a pitch for WWE to revive the old Bad Blood PPV with the idea of using it to house the latest WWE Hell in A Cell match as the center attraction.

We are told that WWE has been looking into potential venues for Saturday 10/5, which would literally be the exact date of the first-ever HIAC bout featuring Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker back in 1997.

One market we are told that they were at for the event is Atlanta. The State Farm Arena does not have an event on 10/5. WWE has not announced any TV taping locations for that week.
Make me happy wrestling gods.

For those of you who have asked, Michael Cole noted that Samantha Irvin was off tonight and would return as the Raw ring announcer next Monday.

CM Punk is being officially advertised for Friday's Smackdown on FOX, so he'll at least be doing a promo this week in Chicago.

WWE taped for the following matches for this Thursday's edition of Main Event on Hulu before Raw:

*Zoey Stark vs. Ivy Nile.

*Julius Creed vs Tyler Bate.

The Philadelphia Inquirer featured an article on WWE's $100,000 donation to The R.W Brown Boys & Girls Club during Wrestlemania 40 week leading to the facility upgrading their kitchen in advance of being able to serve free breakfast and lunch to local children this summer.

I agree with Dave regarding TW6.

That’s just too many people that are about to be no-selling.

View attachment 1328936
I'm hoping the whole group is almost like a supernatural APA where they only appear under special circumstances. They shouldn't even be regulars on screen; have them only appear a certain time of the year, similar to The Undertaker over the last decade or so. They are a final boss character in the form of a group. You don't really defeat them, you just sort of survive the experience. Their matches should look like Bray vs Cena.

I agree with Dave regarding TW6.

That’s just too many people that are about to be no-selling.

View attachment 1328936

We don't know that considering they JUST debuted LAST NIGHT. Lol!

Imma gonna reserve judgement based off the fact that we're under a new regime. So I'm gonna see what HHH does wit this group. But I have full trust he'll handle it a lot better than the previous goof.

I'm hoping the whole group is almost like a supernatural APA where they only appear under special circumstances. They shouldn't even be regulars on screen; have them only appear a certain time of the year, similar to The Undertaker over the last decade or so. They are a final boss character in the form of a group. You don't really defeat them, you just sort of survive the experience. Their matches should look like Bray vs Cena.

I can dig it.

But I just don’t see any of them guys or the girl running thru anything.

Maybe if Braun was still on the group.

I just don’t see Nikki being anything other than a screamer that gets launched like a lawn dart for the stronger females

We don't know that considering they JUST debuted LAST NIGHT. Lol!

Imma gonna reserve judgement based off the fact that we're under a new regime. So I'm gonna see what HHH does wit this group. But I have full trust he'll handle it a lot better than the previous goof.
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for more stables but not at the detriment of the other stables.

You right tho too early to tell.

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for more stables but not at the detriment of the other stables.

You right tho too early to tell.

I think Bray's creative idea was for his Fiend gimmick was not truly fulfilled due to VKM. The hope is that HHH actually does what Bray had planned for the group.

if gable never re-signed, last night would’ve been a perfect way to go out

can’t wait for them to explain how he’s back on tv lol

Back