Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They need to get Enzo and Cass back together eventually and quit bullshittin. The pops and reactions they got in WWE were main event status asf.

Enzo was great

him and Cass were good together but from what i remember Cass didnt fuck w/ him like that. I think they might be cool now tho but shit the industry dont fw Enzo even tho his name was cleared from the BS that got him fired

Enzo was great

him and Cass were good together but from what i remember Cass didnt fuck w/ him like that. I think they might be cool now tho but shit the industry dont fw Enzo even tho his name was cleared from the BS that got him fired
Yeah I know Enzo rubbed alot of people the wrong way but man when he was on the TV, shit was live asf and the crowds ate that shit up.

RUMOR KILLER ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S RAW
by Dave Scherer @ 8:42 PM on 6/25/2024

There was a lot of false reporting from bad actors about something that happened on Raw last night.

Here is the truth.

As you all know by now, Pat McAfee was not at Raw last night due to a death in the family. Michael Cole made mention that Pat couldn't be there and he couldn't say why. We all know now what that issue was and I want to extend our deepest condolences to McAfee and his family for the loss.

Some supposed reporters went on their Raw post game show and stated, as fact, that Pat not being there was a work. It was not, obviously.

They also ripped The Miz for his role on commentary, even though he found out less than an hour before the show that they needed someone to fill in on commentary and like a pro, he did it.

Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez you owe the business an apology. You clearly had no legitimate source to cite for what you said, but you stated it as fact anyway. You make a hard job for reporters even harder. You need to do better.

RUMOR KILLER ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S RAW
by Dave Scherer @ 8:42 PM on 6/25/2024

There was a lot of false reporting from bad actors about something that happened on Raw last night.

Here is the truth.

As you all know by now, Pat McAfee was not at Raw last night due to a death in the family. Michael Cole made mention that Pat couldn't be there and he couldn't say why. We all know now what that issue was and I want to extend our deepest condolences to McAfee and his family for the loss.

Some supposed reporters went on their Raw post game show and stated, as fact, that Pat not being there was a work. It was not, obviously.

They also ripped The Miz for his role on commentary, even though he found out less than an hour before the show that they needed someone to fill in on commentary and like a pro, he did it.

Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez you owe the business an apology. You clearly had no legitimate source to cite for what you said, but you stated it as fact anyway. You make a hard job for reporters even harder. You need to do better.
I'm a keep it real. Meltzer needs to retire or be blackballed from the industry altogether.

Back