Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Y'all seriously think Tiffany posted some blatantly racist shit to her story on purpose? I couldn't even make sense of the audio until I read the comments. I'm sure she apologized and they had an internal convo immediately once she realized what it was saying. Social media awareness training and a cool down on her push maybe. Fired? Lol y'all doing too much.

Y'all seriously think Tiffany posted some blatantly racist shit to her story on purpose? I couldn't even make sense of the audio until I read the comments. I'm sure she apologized and they had an internal convo immediately once she realized what it was saying. Social media awareness training and a cool down on her push maybe. Fired? Lol y'all doing too much.
slow down Captain save a cac.

Dude it’s obvious this was backstage humor or DM humor that Tiff thought she could share beyond her peers.

I couldnt really tell what was being said in the clip either but since niggas said that it said black bitch i just rolled w/ it thinking maybe they knew where the original clip came from or whatever. Still at the end of the day tho there really is no use in arguing against shit like this fr cus ppl already made up their minds of what they heard and unless a clip is released proving she said "Black fist" or some other shit then thats what they gone run wit

cody-rhodes-aew.gif

444138671_10168691541325430_5358867684418573754_n.jpg

@Chi-Town B u might not be able to run with that whole argument of "Jade can slam Nias big ass so shes good" anymore cause Nia no where near as big as she was anymore

she looks a lot like she did when she came into NXT but may be even smaller than that right now

i can't wait for the day that 2 black Wigga Lyons slips up & says nigga on a promo on Nxt.... you already know she say it at home..... anybody who defend her in here when it happens is a double coon.

Back