Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE has another contract set to expire this Summer.

Fightful Select, along with PWN's Viper, have learned that Ricochet's WWE contract is set to expire this Summer. It was reported a few years ago in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Ricochet signed a five-year deal in 2019. As things stand, that deal is set to expire this Summer.

Ricochet is expected to get heavy interest from virtually every company able to afford his services. AEW International Champion Will Ospreay was very open in an interview last week in saying that he'd love to face him again.

WWE sources have told Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp that there are contract discussions planned between the two sides.

There are numerous WWE contracts coming up this year, as there were numerous five-year deals signed in 2019, and some three year extensions in 2021. We're told that WWE did many of these to coincide with their TV deals.

Niggas be scaring these women with no fucks given just to get their shit signed or worse

I've heard Mia speak about this on her stream. These muthafuccin "fans" are creeps man. She was mentioned an incident one time wit her and 3 other wwe women in the car.

As they were leaving a show, they was pullin out the garage, and they ended up in traffic. While they was sittin in traffic, these 4 guys walkin recognized them, surrounded their car, and began walkin along side them. Freaked them out.

I can understand a child being excited to meet them. But when it's a grown azzz ADULT and crosses those boundaries...I have a BIG issue wit it.

Last edited:
While there has been a lot of attention on Becky Lynch's status going forward, another top WWE women's star is also nearing the ending of her current WWE deal.

PWInsider.com is told that third-generation star Natalya's WWE deal expires early next month.

Given Natalya's family legacy as well as her all around great work in the ring and as an ambassador for the company, PWInsider.com has heard from a number of sources in recent weeks, surprised at how the company had been waiting to have discussions. One source noted that until 2-3 weeks ago, there had not even been discussions between the two sides.

Compounding that is that Natalya's husband TJ Wilson is one of the top Producers for the company. Wilson produced Monday night's steel cage match and is regularly requested by top talents to handle their matches. There have been some waiting to see what Wilson would do if Natalya is not signed to a new deal.

In speaking to a WWE source today, they categorized the situation as "having time" to lock in a new deal.

Natalya has been with WWE since signing a developmental contract back in 2007. She holds six Guinness World Records from her accomplishments while working for the company, was part of the original Total Divas cast, and has held the Smackdown Women's title, the WWE Divas Championship and the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships, among other accolades.
Natty a lifer... her spot secured.

There’s a lot of messy shit going on behind the scenes in TNA & I got a strange feeling WWE is looking to get their hands on it…

Back