Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Agreed. ROH needs to stay in ROH. Tbh, I really think Rampage should be canceled and TK should just stick w/Dynamite & Collision.
I imagine he wants as much content out for their deal. So if you got it might as well use it. Give Mox the FTW title and let it be the BCC hour.

Do the pulp fiction style promos and you're off an running.

TK's been trying to shop ROH to WBD since he relaunched it on HonorClub. They just aren't playing ball unless he fully rebrands ROH to AEW presents ROH, that's why the ROH belts are always on AEW tv.

Glad he treats Survivor Series as one of the big 4. Never liked when Vince would try to de-emphasize it.

One major event each season is a good balance.
I don't believe that Vince put less emphasis on Survivor Series I think over time the concept of the 5-on-5 elimination match just became stale. Then to think about it, times had just changed. In 2023 - 2024 hell, I'll even say in the late '00s the concept of putting random superstars in elimination tag matches with nothing behind it made no sense. That was a cool concept throughout the late 80's & 90s.

I don't believe that Vince put less emphasis on Survivor Series I think over time the concept of the 5-on-5 elimination match just became stale. Then to think about it, times had just changed. In 2023 - 2024 hell, I'll even say in the late '00s the concept of putting random superstars in elimination tag matches with nothing behind it made no sense. That was a cool concept throughout the late 80's & 90s.

Well yeah it got stale and I'm sure Hunter tried getting him to do WarGames for years LOL

Survivor Series just like everything else under Vince, just wore its welcome out because Vince didnt wanna evolve or use ideas that wasnt his.

Well yeah it got stale and I'm sure Hunter tried getting him to do WarGames for years LOL

Survivor Series just like everything else under Vince, just wore its welcome out because Vince didnt wanna evolve or use ideas that wasnt his.
Yeah HHH tried to push WarGames for years and Vince for whatever reason just didn't want to get with the times lol. WarGames is a cool concept if the right story is being told. My only concern is HHH wearing it out like HIAC became worn out match due to it being a PPV and getting 2 matches (sometimes 3) a year under Vince.

Vince had announced he was canceling it. He thought the concept was played out. Glad that it didn't stick.
Yeah I forgot that back in 2012 that Vince wanted to cancel it due to the low buy rates. The same PPV that The Shield made their debut.

Back