Official Wrestling News Thread

If Giulia was available, you put the belt on her right away.

Since she's not, I'd let Tiffany Stratton weasel her way in and take it.

My worry with Nia is how long of a title reign we are thinking? Cause you cant have her mow down practically the whole roster like Rhea did...

I'd say 3-5 months probably. If Raquel recovers in time, I'd have her beat Nia for it.
.....I totally forgot about Raquel. Not bad. That would mean shes still a babyface tho. "Raquel with the Good Back."
jay-z-with-cap-idlhzc583fo4c9v3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: femto696
Liv injuring the champion to win it is a heel move. Rhea coming back to avenge herself would be a total face move and that doesn't work because of the size difference.

Someone snaking the title from under her let's her remain the underdog chasing the title.

brother, between the injury update and Liv's tweet, I would say this right here is the appropriate time to wonder if this is a work.

:js4:
Considering how sheepish they've been in turning Liv since the Ronda feud, I think they found their moment to turn her completely.

brother, between the injury update and Liv's tweet, I would say this right here is the appropriate time to wonder if this is a work.

:js4:
Yeah could be. I'm just low on Liv as a champion in general. And not having Rhea defeated for the title.

But Yeah, if this were HBK we'd already know the injury was a way of getting out of losing the title.