Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Considering how sheepish they've been in turning Liv since the Ronda feud, I think they found their moment to turn her completely.

Yeah could be. I'm just low on Liv as a champion in general. And not having Rhea defeated for the title.

But Yeah, if this were HBK we'd already know the injury was a way of getting out of losing the title.

Its setting 2 birds free with one key

You put crazy heat on Liv and complete a double turn.

You can even put the belt on Liv and when Rhea returns this sets up the match that the Liv stans were crying about seeing at Mania. And now theres an actual story behind it.

Its setting 2 birds free with one key

You put crazy heat on Liv and complete a double turn.

You can even put the belt on Liv and when Rhea returns this sets up the match that the Liv stans were crying about seeing at Mania. And now theres an actual story behind it.
Sounds good, sign me up.

But if that don't work, maybe they hit up Nikki Bella. I heard she was itching for a comeback lls

.....I totally forgot about Raquel. Not bad. That would mean shes still a babyface tho. "Raquel with the Good Back."
jay-z-with-cap-idlhzc583fo4c9v3.gif

I think Raquel is still off the roster due to her health issue.

"It's a new era.

At last week's WWE WrestleMania, the once-Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships were once again split up. On one half of of things, Raw's titles went to Miz & R-Truth, and Smackdown's went to Austin Theory and Grayson Waller. With the draft coming next week, there's no indication of which set of titles will end where.

However, if tonight's rundown in any indication, we could be in store for new titles. There is a World Tag Team Title Championship in-ring presentation scheduled for early in the show." - Fightful

"It's a new era.

At last week's WWE WrestleMania, the once-Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships were once again split up. On one half of of things, Raw's titles went to Miz & R-Truth, and Smackdown's went to Austin Theory and Grayson Waller. With the draft coming next week, there's no indication of which set of titles will end where.

However, if tonight's rundown in any indication, we could be in store for new titles. There is a World Tag Team Title Championship in-ring presentation scheduled for early in the show." - Fightful
Thank GOD. I've been tired of the pennies for years.

Back