Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They should either put the belt on Becky (just so Liv or Tiffany, especially Tiffany cos of the NXT shit, can take it off her) or Nia.

That chick was no damn ratings draw, Bayley was the draw of the group
All of IYO's segments AND matches popped ratings but because you dont really care for ratings unless you wanna harp on AEW you wouldnt know that. You dont know what you're talking about as per usual so sit out these convos when grown men talkin. When we are forced to talk about the Miz cause he's on our tv then you can enlighten us.

They should either put the belt on Becky (just so Liv or Tiffany, especially Tiffany cos of the NXT shit, can take it off her) or Nia.
I saw someone say this about Becky. They might end up bringing Becky back sooner and have her pull a Mox just to put the belt on someone legit while they plan the next champ in the meantime.

I dont hate it. Dont know why ppl be triggered by this woman lol she basically carried RAW all year until they started throwing Rhea in more matches towards the end of 2023. She'd be a transitional champ anyway.
Her NXT title reign was extremely effective and did more for the women's division than the first half of Rhea's reign anyway.

When is the QotR tournament? That should be considered before they crown a champion. Hopefully Rhea is not injured though.

Becky dont need that damn title. Its time for something fresh to circle back to Rhea when she returns.
Mox didnt need the AEW title after he lost it to Punk and Punk had to vacate it. Its just transitional... theres no one realistically I'd put it on right now except IYO or Bianca. If thats the case just leave it on Rhea and figure it out from there.

Mox didnt need the AEW title after he lost it to Punk and Punk had to vacate it. Its just transitional... theres no one realistically I'd put it on right now except IYO or Bianca. If thats the case just leave it on Rhea and figure it out from there.
Becky losing at Mania just to win it because the chick she lost to is on the bench just weak and it doesnt help its Becky for me lol...hopefully WWE has a other route pass or she not really that hurt.

No...HELL NO! Let's stop wit her and Charlotte being these default champs. Let's get somebody new

Becky losing at Mania just to win it because the chick she lost to is on the bench just weak and it doesnt help its Becky for me lol...hopefully WWE has a other route pass or she not really that hurt.

I get that part about her losing at Mania literally like, yesterday type shit. This why my first choice would be IYO. You could naturally have Bianca win it and this is your built in way putting her on a path with Rhea.

Back