Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Not Pat pulling a WWE stooge job report.

View attachment 1096022

I wish fans would stop trying to out "HA!" eachother. Always have to dig for something and end up wrong in the end most the time on both sides.

I don't understand the point. Like what do fans get on BOTH sides tryin point out the attendance and what sections are emptied at these shows.

Opposing fans when emptied seats are posted:

cO39srN2EUIRaVqaVq.gif

Opposing fans when filled seats are posted:

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

I don't understand the point. Like what do fans get on BOTH sides tryin point out the attendance and what sections are emptied at these shows.

Opposing fans when emptied seats are posted:

View attachment 1096069

Opposing fans when filled seats are posted:

View attachment 1096070
And the biggest part is everybody knows 99% of shows the camera side is barely touched for seating. Twitter nerds being twitter nerds. Just like the free ticket/buy a meal bs a week before. I was more shocked to see Pat be a stooge for it.

I think Bray would do well over in AEW. Just drop him and his gimmick, release all those trademarks and let AEW do their thing w him.

Tony khan already said he's not doing supernatural stuff, especially after having Matt Hardy teleport into the arena. If Bray Wyatt did go to AEW he'd have to tone it all the way down to be somewhat realistic like the HOB or the Dark Order in the beginning

Back