Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

200w.gif

1. Husky Harris starts and fails in NXT and Nexus
  2. Sister Abigail comes to him and offers the Fiend to protect him since Husky was weak and the Fiend needed a vessel (https://imgur.io/DqYijBT?r). Abigail then gave Bray Wyatt a family to help his ascent and to draw strength from
  3. Bray does well but loses strength when he brings outsiders (Bryan, Randy) into the family, who dissent and break the immersion of his followers/fireflies.
  4. Weakened by his failures. The Fiend wrestles control from Bray and takes over, leaving Bray stuck in the funhouse to spit his ramblings while the Fiend seeks revenge on those who've wrong them.
  5. They achieve massive success. But eventually Bray decides to fight his own battles since he is afterall the champion. This struggle weakens the Fiend and "anybody but" Roman returns and takes them out for good.
  6. Humiliated the Fiend abandons Bray, who without the "protector" is left in the same weakened state that he once was.
  7. Bray works to gain the inner strength to return and comes back as just himself. But this time another family member Uncle Howdy returns promising to bring the protector back if he just "lets him in".
And that's about where it all falls apart. But making a coherent story out of it gives you a general idea of where it could/should go next. Its just that Bray can't deliver in the ring enough to keep the momentum.

In an appearance on Rasslin' with Brandon F. Walker, AEW President Tony Khan talked about recent comments on AEW Dynamite by MJF. Previously, MJF had labeled himself, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara and Jungle Boy as AEW's Four Pillars, similar to 1990's All Japan Pro Wrestling's Four Pillars Akira Taue, Kenta Kobashi, Mitsuharu Misawa and Toshiaki Kawada. Khan himself sees AEW containing more pillars than just those four.

"There's more than four pillars," Khan said. "Those four were who he (MJF) named and that's his personal list. I think those four are all pillars of this company, and then some. But we have so many. He's right that those four are all building blocks to this company. MJF and Darby Allin and Jungle Boy and Sammy Guevera. But there are many others that I can list. We talked about Orange Cassidy, Dr. Britt Baker we can talk about till we're blue in the face. Ricky Starks and Hangman Page. There's so many young stars."

maybel-montez-sneaky.gif

Swole said no diversity he did something after she pointed it out. Starks said something about the pillars Con comes after to say there's more.

On the latest episode of his Kliq This podcast, Kevin Nash offered the following diagnosis of the biggest problem with All Elite Wrestling:

“The biggest problem AEW has is they don’t run house shows, and their talent doesn’t get enough ring time. That’s their biggest problem.”

He specifically highlights Jade Cargill as a wrestler who needs more ring time:

“She’s got an amazing look, but if it was my company, and she was my prospect, I would have her twice a week as part of her deal, somewhere at a Gracie jiu-jitsu place, learning how to be a fucking legitimate jiu-jitsu fucking artist. Because then that way there, she’s just a machine. She becomes Brock [Lesnar].”
Nash continues on:

“She’s not improving. Her offense isn’t improving. Her punches aren’t improving, because she doesn’t get enough ring time. So what you have to do is you have to expand her horizons, and make her even more formidable by giving her an actual mixed martial arts skill.”

On the latest episode of his Kliq This podcast, Kevin Nash offered the following diagnosis of the biggest problem with All Elite Wrestling:

Nash continues on:

Jade has gotten a LOT better in recent months. It’s kinda not fair for Big Deez to make an assessment if he hasn’t watched her recently and seen the improvements.

Nash continues on:
I wonder how feels about Ronda’s offense

Back