Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I do agree that AEW needs to go against its original mission statement and cater more to casuals. No need for an alternative in the wrestling world in this day and age

To show us why we should care about a debuting wrestler I’ve never heard of. AEW has all this money. They’ve hired former WWE staff for production and they can’t produce a simple video package about a wrestler who’s making his/her AEW debut?

Let’s just let excalibur speak really fast like he always does to promote a match or a new wrestler instead of a simple video package. Damn shame

Excalibur usually does explain shit…just not like Michael Cole does.

most of the time? You were able to ascertain how long this person was watching?

Like I said, maybe they wanted to be up on both events?
Shhhh with that differing view talk
chappelle.gif

most of the time? You were able to ascertain how long this person was watching?

Like I said, maybe they wanted to be up on both events?

it just seems silly to me. there’s a wrestling show going on right before your eyes that you paid to see and you’re spending time watching another wrestling event on your phone. that event will be available to watch when your show is finished. show some respect for the performers in front of you

it just seems silly to me. there’s a wrestling show going on right before your eyes that you paid to see and you’re spending time watching another wrestling event on your phone. that event will be available to watch when your show is finished. show some respect for the performers in front of you

It's no different than a football fan at a game watching their team play...but then watching other games on their phones. I've seen that plenty of times.

Bruh probably didn't wanna miss the live action

I dig it. But some people digest things differently. People be at sports games while listening to other games. Happens with baseball all the time.

Back