Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

How about AEW does a better job of explaining incoming wrestlers instead of assuming their entire audience knows every wrestler that comes through their door
The core of AEW's fanbase are the hardcore fans, so the majority have most likely already heard of those people anyways. If not, you can always use google to brush up and not need your hand held with multiple vignettes.

Y’all didn’t want an alternative! Y’all wanted Wwe in different colors
Maybe watching wresting outside of WWE could be an option for you. I'm just saying

Most of those Japanese wrestlers are in the 2nd biggest promotion globally. If you don't know them, that's a you problem. Same way folks saw attendance numbers for AEW in the US and were shocked at the numbers they doing in Wembley. The US isn't the only market for wrestling. Broaden your horizons my friends.

Lol it’s such a simple ask and yet he gets offended. As usual. This is for you. For any time you need to defend EVERYTHING AEW and Tony does:

I don't give a damn about those Japan wrestlers but if you're bringing them in give me a reason why I should care about this unknown person just strolling down to the ring.

I apologize. I just assumed we're all smart and resourceful enough to do our own research if we didn't know who someone was. I will not make that mistake again. I am deeply sorry gents.

Y’all realize yall just proved that AEW is for fans of wrestling which has been shenco whole point…

If the two companies are doing business together then why do yall need your hands held thru a storyline?

A don’t like B
Now watch this highlight reel.

What more do you want?

They put all thought in this dude doing special announcements for stuff a simple tweet can do but it's asking too much to give the same for a debuting wrestler

Y’all realize yall just proved that AEW is for fans of wrestling which has been shenco whole point…

If the two companies are doing business together then why do yall need your hands held thru a storyline?

A don’t like B

What more do you want?
But they are trying to grow their audience. Because it's a business. And their audience is shrinking.

A don’t like B

What more do you want?

To show us why we should care about a debuting wrestler I’ve never heard of. AEW has all this money. They’ve hired former WWE staff for production and they can’t produce a simple video package about a wrestler who’s making his/her AEW debut?

Let’s just let excalibur speak really fast like he always does to promote a match or a new wrestler instead of a simple video package. Damn shame

Why is it in any companies self interest to want me to watch  another company to understand who a wrestler is?

What's the disconnect here? If I'm watching AEW programming then I expect AEW to explain to me why what I'm watching is important. I shouldn't have to Google it or watch a YouTube show, or watch a completely different promotion when I'm literally already watching the show.

This was my first thought. Especially since they got pics of her hanging with all the nxt chicks floating around now. Idk tho.. If it's not her then it could be 1 of 2 chicks from NXT UK. Bea Priestley or this other chick who had a hyped debut but disappeared right after
how about Nia Jax @Dubbz?.... she's slimmed down & ready for a 2nd chance.

Back