Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

AEW needs a hiring freeze. Its feeling like wCw where every time someone new appears, someone they previously showcased suddenly fades into the oblivion until you randomly see them on one of the B shows. They have a stacked roster yet have no interesting angles around most of the roster.

I know Danielson is on the roster, but I don't think he's in any feuds. Whatever happen to Santana and Ortiz? Is Guevara injured? Are the Best Friends on a break because Trent Barretta is a work horse yet I rarely see him.

RoH has been dead for a long time. I think Tony thought people would care if the AEW roster was attached to it, but it only devalues AEW because it makes people like Claudio look like they are wrestling on Sunday Night Heat.
Santana beefing with Ortiz in real life and basically walking away.

Guevara pretty much been in the mix.

Im honestly glad we are seeing less of Best Friends. I dont take that group serious at all but the eqrly shit they did with Trent mom was low key funny.

In a Q&A for his podcast this week, Konnan gave more details about the situation…

“It breaks my heart because I spent a lot of time with them and I’ve said before that they’re like my sons. I heard it almost got physical with Santana and Kingston over this. It’s not a good look, bro. I really hate seeing that these two guys who could have gone to WWE and really fu**ing blown up, that they separated. I can see Santana when his contract is up, leaving. Ortiz is very chill and laid back. Santana is more of a hot head. Ortiz’s was like, ‘Hey, they ain’t doing sh*t with us’, and Santana’s like, ‘They ain’t doing sh*t with us’, and he’s right. Ortiz is more like ‘We’re getting paid and are taken care of’, and he was comfortable in his role and Santana wants more.”

In a Q&A for his podcast this week, Konnan gave more details about the situation…

“It breaks my heart because I spent a lot of time with them and I’ve said before that they’re like my sons. I heard it almost got physical with Santana and Kingston over this. It’s not a good look, bro. I really hate seeing that these two guys who could have gone to WWE and really fu**ing blown up, that they separated. I can see Santana when his contract is up, leaving. Ortiz is very chill and laid back. Santana is more of a hot head. Ortiz’s was like, ‘Hey, they ain’t doing sh*t with us’, and Santana’s like, ‘They ain’t doing sh*t with us’, and he’s right. Ortiz is more like ‘We’re getting paid and are taken care of’, and he was comfortable in his role and Santana wants more.”

That's crazy. They built up so much momentum as a top tag team. LAX members are cursed I guess.

AEW needs Sasha way more imo and I don't see her jobbing to Britt Baker or Jade. If anything those two mfs might find themselves being in trouble when/if Sasha shows up cause not only is Sasha the bigger star but she way better than both.

I see her killing both they hype over there cause she's way better

AEW needs Sasha way more imo and I don't see her jobbing to Britt Baker or Jade. If anything those two mfs might find themselves being in trouble when/if Sasha shows up cause not only is Sasha the bigger star but she way better than both.

You would think but considering who's the booker

She would be the perfect one to help uplift them and help with their ring work. An easy win/win for those girls and she is the perfect leader for their locker room.

Back