Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So Bianca is the only black women on the ENTIRE roster? That just proves my poi-*sigh*

So yea, like I said, AEW/ROH has a better black women's roster than WWE and Impact.

ROH Final battle was just another Show of the Year contender. I don't really need to find a W anywhere. They just happen. Now they mad I'm celebrating black women getting opportunities to shine.

Y'all will find a way to hate anywhere you can. The darkness has consumed some of y'all

This Nigga so unfortunately insecure and consumed with what WWE doing he gotta prop up anything AEW related. Nasty work

I don’t think anyone In here doing these promotion politics but him
:hahaha:

AEW needs a hiring freeze. Its feeling like wCw where every time someone new appears, someone they previously showcased suddenly fades into the oblivion until you randomly see them on one of the B shows. They have a stacked roster yet have no interesting angles around most of the roster.

I know Danielson is on the roster, but I don't think he's in any feuds. Whatever happen to Santana and Ortiz? Is Guevara injured? Are the Best Friends on a break because Trent Barretta is a work horse yet I rarely see him.

RoH has been dead for a long time. I think Tony thought people would care if the AEW roster was attached to it, but it only devalues AEW because it makes people like Claudio look like they are wrestling on Sunday Night Heat.

AEW needs a hiring freeze. Its feeling like wCw where every time someone new appears, someone they previously showcased suddenly fades into the oblivion until you randomly see them on one of the B shows. They have a stacked roster yet have no interesting angles around most of the roster.

I know Danielson is on the roster, but I don't think he's in any feuds. Whatever happen to Santana and Ortiz? Is Guevara injured? Are the Best Friends on a break because Trent Barretta is a work horse yet I rarely see him.

RoH has been dead for a long time. I think Tony thought people would care if the AEW roster was attached to it, but it only devalues AEW because it makes people like Claudio look like they are wrestling on Sunday Night Heat.
Santana or Ortiz got an ACL tear a couple months back

Back