Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

If they didn't want Sasha...then they wouldn't have been tryin to negotiate wit her to come back.

It's business.

For we know...this might be a rouse to throw everyone off. That way it makes a possible RR appearance even bigger.

For we know...this might be a rouse to throw everyone off. That way it makes a possible RR appearance even bigger.
That would make these dirtsheet "journalists" look like even more bozos than they did all 2023...so you may be right.

this could be true
But it woulda been a bigger moment at Survivor Series.
Also I don’t see bringing her back at RR just for her to lose. That would be criminal

Also everybody clown Dark, but it's literally the most important show in wrestling.
Roxanne Perez: Dark
Tatum Paxley: Dark
Cora Jade: Dark

They was literally watching Dark as a farm system for people to sign

Plus only like two people in the company have never been on an episode of Dark. MJF and Jericho

this could be true

But it woulda been a bigger moment at Survivor Series.

Also I don’t see bringing her back at RR just for her to lose. That would be criminal

Who said she would lose? On the women's side...I can't recall anybody being deemed a clear cut obvious winner. That's up in the air imo

Appears they trynna do Bianca/Charlotte and Becky/Ronda at Mania

So one of them gotta win the Rumble and the other gotta win the chamber

Back