Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Man who is y’all? I thought this was all under the presumption they are splitting the belts.
What is the conversation we’re having here?

the idea being floated on here that roman can lose one belt while keeping the other is silly

whoever beats him should beat him for both belts

I think the workaround is to have Roman lose both belts to a babyface, who then does the noble thing and starts defending both titles separately. Then you can split the belts from there.

the idea being floated on here that roman can lose one belt while keeping the other is silly

whoever beats him should beat him for both belts

Okay well, I was under the impression that this debate originated from the news about them wanting to split the belts all the while The Rock has been a name floating around to win the Rumble. The rock is not beating Roman for any of those belts. And if they are looking to split the belts while having The Rock in a program than it’s no surprise that Roman walks out with one of them.

If the plan is to keep the belts as one than he absolutely should lose, period.

Somebody at WWE fucked up
How you fumble getting the Goat back
Just read that not only were they not trying to pay her, but damn near everybody underpaid. These Niggas raking in more money than any point in time in the history of the company

Sasha (and Naomi) bout to pull a Cody on them. Definitely gonna peeping what she does in other promotions

Somebody at WWE fucked up
How you fumble getting the Goat back
Just read that not only were they not trying to pay her, but damn near everybody underpaid. These Niggas raking in more money than any point in time in the history of the company

Sasha (and Naomi) bout to pull a Cody on them. Definitely gonna peeping what she does in other promotions
If y'all don't cut it out, why as a company would you want someone who constantly walking out because she don't get her way. I would keep putting time on her contract for the time she missed so she never signs to another company again

Crybaby Banks going to find out first hand what happens when Con get tired of someone and finds another play toy and she's relegated to AEW youtube after she does the job to Britt Baker

Why? Let her intro music hit at RR and see the type of reaction fans give her. That pop will be loud af. You'll be a fool to think Sasha isn't still a big time talent.

Why? Let her intro music hit at RR and see the type of reaction fans give her. That pop will be loud af. You'll be a fool to think Sasha isn't still a big time talent.
Until she gets upset and walks out again. At what point do they just cut her off and let her struggle in the inferior company. Your woman leaves you gonna keep taking her back, you know you're not

Back