Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

sorry guys

For the many who have asked about the status of Kevin Dunn and WWE, there is nothing to the rumors making the rounds on Twitter and elsewhere that he has left WWE.

Dunn's status is 100% unchanged with the company and anyone who is claiming otherwise is 100,000% incorrect in their claims.

sorry guys

For the many who have asked about the status of Kevin Dunn and WWE, there is nothing to the rumors making the rounds on Twitter and elsewhere that he has left WWE.

Dunn's status is 100% unchanged with the company and anyone who is claiming otherwise is 100,000% incorrect in their claims.
I thought Dubbz got a more recent leak, I saw this when I woke up but forgot about it. Welp keep the quick shots coming i guess.

sorry guys

iu

Over produced now yes. Dunn did help level up but everybody has their time.
Dunn is an expert at his craft. WWE's production values are unmatched and that is greatly in part due to Dunn. There's a reason why they were trying to groom someone to replace him for like a decade and now they stuck because that person left.

I thought Dubbz got a more recent leak, I saw this when I woke up but forgot about it. Welp keep the quick shots coming i guess.

Yea I saw that earlier i didn't know it had been debunked tho. Damn, thought his ass might of been outta there

The WWE creative team reportedly has "significant plans" in place for Finn Balor.

According to WrestleVotes, Balor is "a strong favorite of the new leadership group" spearheaded by Triple H, and there is an expectation that the leader of Judgment Day will "play a big role in the foreseeable future of WWE."

Read More: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1032560/backstage-news-on-wwe-plans-for-finn-balor/?utm_campaign=clip
Not surprising. Hunter has always been fond of Balor

Vice TV is currently in the process of producing a new documentary on Vince McMahon, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources who were interviewed for the project.

The documentary will cover McMahon's career, including his retirement/resignation from WWE in the wake of the articles published by The Wall Street Journal.

PWInsider.com has confirmed the documentary will air this October.

Vice TV did not return a request for comment earlier this week.

Back