Official Wrestling News Thread

Vice TV is currently in the process of producing a new documentary on Vince McMahon, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources who were interviewed for the project.

The documentary will cover McMahon's career, including his retirement/resignation from WWE in the wake of the articles published by The Wall Street Journal.

PWInsider.com has confirmed the documentary will air this October.

Vice TV did not return a request for comment earlier this week.
If WWE is involved this does nothing for me.

He did.. But do they really need him.. They haven’t done any w/ Rush or Andrade…
Rush was just signed today. I wouldnt do anything until I got a guy signed either.

Andrade is a weird one. He should be getting pushed, he just sounds horrible trying to speak english for me.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
Rush was just signed today. I wouldnt do anything until I got a guy signed either.

Andrade is a weird one. He should be getting pushed, he just sounds horrible trying to speak english for me.

It wasn’t like Rush was going to jump to the WWE.. He’s also signed to Triple A who AEW has a working agreement with…

All those other versions of Seth Rollins were boring to me 🤷🏾‍♂️ i never liked him as a face or an authority guy so when he had the title I didn't really care much for his reigns

But this version of Seth Rollins is the one.. he got the crowd in the Palm of his hands everytime he out there and he really be leaning into the character.. they gotta let him have his moment eventually while he's doing some of his best work as the Drip gawd

Reactions: Csopq

All those other versions of Seth Rollins were boring to me 🤷🏾‍♂️ i never liked him as a face or an authority guy so when he had the title I didn't really care much for his reigns

But this version of Seth Rollins is the one.. he got the crowd in the Palm of his hands everytime he out there and he really be leaning into the character.. they gotta let him have his moment eventually while he's doing some of his best work as the Drip gawd

I always felt he should have took the WWE title from Roman and brought it back to Raw. He could have has title defenses against Riddle, Lashley, Fin, Edge and others. They dropped the ball with Seth while keep propping Roman up

• Ether
Reactions: TonyDubbz
I loved all versions of Rollins expecially The Authority one. Homie def going down as one of the greatest of all time for this generation right under Omega. They are the 1 and 2 of this wrestling shit.

Give Drip Gawd the strap. Dude has been in rare form for awhile carrying Raw on his back. Top 5... possibly top 3 in the industry. He makes the most sense out of everyone to beat Roman. A championship run would be epic thinking of all the feuds.

• Goat
Give Drip Gawd the strap. Dude has been in rare form for awhile carrying Raw on his back. Top 5... possibly top 3 in the industry. He makes the most sense out of everyone to beat Roman. A championship run would be epic thinking of all the feuds.
I think because he had so many folks dont care if he gets the title or not right now. I think 2023 is probabaly the right time to get him back in the picture because they are loaded right now til Mania with creative.

Or better yet have Rollins elevate the US or IC title.

Omega vs Rollins is this gens Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels. If Omega ever leaves for WWE, that is my number 1 match I want to see.

As the drip gawd he lost to Average Cody Rhodes 3 times...... Rhodes tbh is not in Rollins league at all...... i could see Cody winning once ... but 3 ppv's in a row was BS.

rollins was unfuckwittable from 2018-2019 between the ropes in my opinion. best performer in the company

character wise though? this is my favorite incarnation of seth. i can’t even tell you why but everytime he makes an entrance i laugh my ass off. the suits, the dances, it’s so ridiculous but it works

. Vice TV is working on a Vince McMahon documentary, which PWinsider.com reports will air in October covering McMahon’s removal from the company as chairman and CEO. Vice has been conducting interviews over the past few months with Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, and former WWE magazine writer & podcast host Brian Solomon noting they have been interviewed.