Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

This the one I don't believe, I do think he tried to go back to WWE but they wasn't interested without the other two

Idk but atleast he spoke up. Now we wait n see if Kyle or AC decide to deliver their side of the story.

Until then all u got is the dirtsheets word and Fish'. My thing is there's been a few guys in AEW already who have spoke up and denied being reached out to so..

Idk but atleast he spoke up. Now we wait n see if Kyle or AC decide to deliver their side of the story.

Until then all u got is the dirtsheets word and Fish'. My thing is there's been a few guys in AEW already who have spoke up and denied being reached out to so..
Cole and them will never straight up say because they are being used and their happy where their are at so its no point in telling "their side" or open that gate because they are straigh. Fish is because he is disgruntled and not on a contract anymore.

If any i believe for sure its Strickland. Homie done leveled up, brought in Kevin Gates, Fabolous, and a few others with his connections to AEW Dynamite. Homie even mentioned before he would question Hunter not pushing him and feeling left out. Id put my money he was the one who told TK if they did.

Last edited:
She realize she can’t duck the creepy wrestling nerds while being married to one.

I hope in her efforts to find herself You weirdos get your fill.

cause this shit bout to be epic.

bet she fuck that Disney money up

Man is she! Her and Naomi. Aye man I'm happy for them.

If they return...cool. If not...cool.

But...BUT...what if changing her name is her way of shedding her gimmick.

Shedding something that was part of the OLD regime. Erraticating all the baggage the Sasha Banks name carried. Instead she reinventing herself. Therefore the HHH interview about her...is all one big rouse designed to set up for her grand return...

5aLrlDiJPMPFS.gif

Back