Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I like how a video of Malakai just dropped debunking dirtsheet mess and y'all just went along to drop/believe dirtsheet mess

He alluded to not asking for his release, saying the word was in quotation marks. However, the first reference in his September 18th postspecifically states, "I did indeed ask for my release"

He was the first who mentioned that he asked for his release..

He was the first who mentioned that he asked for his release..
That's not what I was *sigh* anyways

Dude asked for his release because of all of the things HE has stated to be going through before, he and tony smoothed it out before All Out, and is now taking some time off. He'll be back when he's ready

Last edited:
Yea he said it i think a day before the live. Probably backtracked because he knows he gotta eat those 2-3 years.
Honoring a contract you signed?

*gasp* the horror. The absolute horror. Good on Tony. This ain't the NBA

It's not like when Vince would straight up not use people and throw them into catering because they had nothing to do and made them rot away on the roster. Dude was actually being used and in a program.

Blame Papa H and his contract tampering though *shrugs*

It's crazy how this dude has been one of, if not the most PROFESSIONAL wrestler in professional wrestling this year

cc7130239136c73b92484eb007ae3705.gif

Honoring a contract you signed?

*gasp* the horror. The absolute horror. Good on Tony. This ain't the NBA

It's not like when WWE would straight up not use people and throw them into catering because they had nothing to do and made them rot away on the roster. Dude was actually being used and in a program.

Blame Papa H and his contract tampering though *shrugs*

Lmao how you gonna talk down about the dirtsheets and then turn around and say that about Triple H when there's no solid proof that he tampered either? Just yesterday there were some talents saying that they hadnt been contacted by WWE so... how do we know what's true and what's not?

Also im all for people having to honor their contracts. 🤷🏾‍♂️ if they manage to get out early then cool but if not then I don't feel bad and you gotta eat that whether you're in catering or being used weekly because you signed a contract.

Lmao how you gonna talk down about the dirtsheets and then turn around and say that about Triple H when there's no solid proof that he tampered either? Just yesterday there were some talents saying that they hadnt been contacted by WWE so... how do we know what's true and what's not?

Also im all for people having to honor their contracts. 🤷🏾‍♂️ if they manage to get out early then cool but if not then I don't feel bad and you gotta eat that whether you're in catering or being used weekly because you signed a contract.
Probably because Tony Khan has spoken about it.

Ah, goalpost moving. A tried and true tactic. You have a good evening friend

Aint no goalposts moved

I just don't trust those sources. Whoever got tampered with should come forth but I doubt that they will

Aint no goalposts moved

I just don't trust those sources. Whoever got tampered with should come forth but I doubt that they will
Well, you are moving goalposts.

Dirt sheet reports come out alleging tampering: You don't believe it
Okay, fair enough

Tony Khan talks about it: You don't believe it
Ehh, okay I guess

Chris Jericho talks about it: You don't believe it
Uhhh, really?

Even more dirt sheet reports come out alleging tampering: You don't believe it
Yea okay bucko

You were however quick to like/cosign a post alleging Tony Khan tampering with Jeff Hardy earlier this month though. Even though there are NO reports or any wrestlers AT ALL saying they were contacted by TK while still under contract

Well, you are moving goalposts.

Dirt sheet reports come out alleging tampering: You don't believe it
Okay, fair enough

Tony Khan talks about it: You don't believe it
Ehh, okay I guess

Chris Jericho talks about it: You don't believe it
Uhhh, really?

Even more dirt sheet reports come out alleging tampering: You don't believe it
Yea okay bucko

You were however quick to like/cosign a post alleging Tony Khan tampering with Jeff Hardy earlier this month though. Even though there are NO reports or any wrestlers AT ALL saying they were contacted by TK while still under contract

You act like Jericho isn't a company man who will say whatever to make WWE look bad and AEW look good when WWE is riding high.

He the same guy who started trying to trash HHH running the show as soon as it was announced to start more tribalism shit.

And I like Jericho, he just isn't somebody who I'd believe.

There was a story claiming Swerve was the one who was tampered with and he told TK. If he comes forward and says it was him I'd believe it. I'd believe Adam Cole too if it were him but neither of them have confirmed or denied anything.

Back