Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I like the Hulu version tbh. There's so much wrestling content I need the shortened version. I usually check for the missed segments upon reading reviews here and elsewhere

I like the Hulu version tbh. There's so much wrestling content I need the shortened version. I usually check for the missed segments upon reading reviews here and elsewhere
Ive heard others say this too only issue is i remember folks bitching in the past few years the editing isnt consistent like one week they might cut a segment(s) that pushed storylines forward and keep a random match on it that had little value to the show.

“Tony Khan had no choice but to understand and to deal with the fact that if you want MJF on your show, you gotta abide by MJF rules. And it’s that simple. MJF wanted to be on the Ariel Helwani show today? MJF’s on the Ariel Helwani show today. No [there was no resistance], they’re terrified of me.”
They of course tackled why Friedman returned to the company at at All Out:

“Here’s the deal. When I went home I made it very clear: Pay up, or daddy doesn’t show up. Fact. So, I took my now beautiful fiancee with me to Greece for two weeks... I then went home, and I stayed home. I did not leave my home. Because I did not one single solitary wrestling fan to see me out in the wild. Do you know why? Because they don’t deserve to see me unless I’m getting paid to be seen. And that’s why the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he doesn’t exist. And that’s exactly what I did for three straight months. I take what I do very seriously. If you want to see a star, pay to see that star. So I stayed in my home. I went to a gym inside of my home. The only time I left my home was for those two weeks because I was committed to making sure that if any wrestling fan wanted to get a taste of MJF, MJF needed to get that money. And he did.”

Punk plans fucked it up.
Pretty much. Punks injuries and the media scrum stuff with the EVPs messed up both times. Mjf wasn’t supposed to be gone that long, but I commend Tony Khan for trynna salvage it and not just drop the storyline outta nowhere which he now may have to do anyways

Last edited:
Back