Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

All of the currently available WWE content on Hulu is scheduled to be pulled from the streaming service this coming Saturday 9/25 as the existing deal between the two sides is slated to expire, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

PWInsider.com is told that as of today, the two sides are still attempting to negotiate a new deal and that talks remain ongoing.

The current agreement will expire before the end of the year.

WWE and Hulu have been working together since 2012.

Currently available on Hulu are episodes of Raw, Smackdown, WWE NXT, WWE Main Event, WWE NXT Level Up and archived series including 205 Live, WWE Superstars, Total Divas, Total Bellas and more.

WWE and Hulu need to cut the s*** as Jade would say and get this deal done. Hulu the only way i watch WWE programming for the most part lol

All of the currently available WWE content on Hulu is scheduled to be pulled from the streaming service this coming Saturday 9/25 as the existing deal between the two sides is slated to expire, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

PWInsider.com is told that as of today, the two sides are still attempting to negotiate a new deal and that talks remain ongoing.

The current agreement will expire before the end of the year.

WWE and Hulu have been working together since 2012.

Currently available on Hulu are episodes of Raw, Smackdown, WWE NXT, WWE Main Event, WWE NXT Level Up and archived series including 205 Live, WWE Superstars, Total Divas, Total Bellas and more.
So nothing important will be lost

You probably right. I just watch raw and Smackdown. I haven't watched the Stone Cold podcast or table for 3 in months

“We’ll have a men’s WarGames match and a women’s WarGames match. The tradition of the Survivor Series has ebbed and flowed and changed slightly over time, but this will be similar to that,” Levesque said. “This will not be Raw versus SmackDown. It will be much more story-line driven. I still look at it as a traditional component to Survivor Series in there because it’s large teams of people competing. We just upped the ante a little bit with WarGames and made it evolve.”

Back