Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Most traditional Survivor Series elimination matches have been snore fests for a while now. Adding the War Games element will make me watch the PPV

He's gonna need to put more factions together in order to make it work though. Maybe a few NXT teams can get it...

“We’ll have a men’s WarGames match and a women’s WarGames match. The tradition of the Survivor Series has ebbed and flowed and changed slightly over time, but this will be similar to that,” Levesque said. “This will not be Raw versus SmackDown. It will be much more story-line driven. I still look at it as a traditional component to Survivor Series in there because it’s large teams of people competing. We just upped the ante a little bit with WarGames and made it evolve.”

WON'T HE DO IT!

As for the ladies...Damage CNTRL vs whomever. I'm thinking Bianca and her squad. I wanna see Bianca...Asuka...Raquel. This actually would be perfect for Ronda...Shayna...and whomever they chose.

I don't know why people keep wanting NXT involved in the main roster
Me either. Now that NXT got nobodies, no need to run War Games down there anymore plus it should of been on the main roster. The best part od the article was Hunter saying it wont be a brand war, but a solid in house story on the main roster.

Maybe Roman will actually defend the titles so Sammy Zayne can be the 5th member in the match but I would like to see Roman in it if possible.

Back