Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Why you think they did the Shield reunion, to get people to cheer him. They're going through with it

I swear yall killing me with these

“They only put the Shield back together for Roman”

Niggas still boing...that wasnt the aim...WWE put them niggas back together for money and eyeballs bruh

At this point WWE gives two shits about Romans crowd reactions..they havent since Mania...hell even a lil b4 that

It wasn't just for Roman, Seth and Dean was getting stale too so they needed it as well. They not trying to go into Wrestlemania season and have the crowd shitting on their plans. If they didn't care they would have been turned him heel. They tried to make him the bad ass but that failed. They tried to make him the sympathetic face getting destroyed by Braun but that just made Braun a face.They even tried feeding him Triple H and that failed so they are going out of their way to get him liked. The Shield reunion is just another failed attempt at doing so.

It wasn't just for Roman, Seth and Dean was getting stale too so they needed it as well. They not trying to go into Wrestlemania season and have the crowd shitting on their plans. If they didn't care they would have been turned him heel. They tried to make him the bad ass but that failed. They tried to make him the sympathetic face getting destroyed by Braun but that just made Braun a face.They even tried feeding him Triple H and that failed so they are going out of their way to get him liked. The Shield reunion is just another failed attempt at doing so.

If you havent learned anything about these new crowds...is they dont give a fuck about what WWE does...if they wanna boo and shit on segments and talent they will...

Roman is (arguably) the best, most consistent performer in the wwe right now bruh

and any given night niggas still boo him like he kicked thier puppy off a bridge because they got wind he was getting pushed as a top guy before the push started and they wanted DB to be the man...so that automatically triggered hate....4 yrs later niggas still mad lmao...

Let me get back on track cause im rambling...in a nutshell...everything wwe does is not some fucking conspiracy to get Roman “over” cause he already is over bruh...and been over for a while.

i think someone from smackdown is winning the rumble. raw’s number 1 contender will be decided in the chamber

but to have roman win the rumble in philly again like RR 2015 never happened? fucking hilarious

If I had to choose somebody from Smackdown I'll take Kevin Owens. Smackdown been dropping the ball on their world title scene

Nakanura ain't done shit, Orton should never be in the hunt again, I honestly don't know what brand Cena is on but I can see him winning. At the rate Smackdown been going Shane is going to win

They gonna let Jinder win lmao

I_serioused.gif

this was funny until i gave it some thought.
i can actually see them doing that shit

Nakanura ain't done shit, Orton should never be in the hunt again, I honestly don't know what brand Cena is on but I can see him winning. At the rate Smackdown been going Shane is going to win

I could see Cena winning then getting the record at mania

They have a four month period to make someone a legitimate threat. Only people I could see them doing that for is Joe and Braun on the Raw side and on Smackdown, Shinsuke, Dolph (if he's still there), and K.O. My sleepers are Seth (maybe do a switch to Smackdown and have him feud with A.J.) and Big E. This way they can have a more serious (hopefully more heel-ish) New Day squad

Back