Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

a real nigga like me would suck farts outta Naomi ass but something about ruby riot does it for me .. prefect combination of a dusty ugly fruit loops box with a nice dumper for me

Niggas gotta stay together b IC niggas changed the internet forver I don’t give a damn what nobody say a lot of shit was birthed in the IC that we see today. Nighas gotta stick together in some way. Niggas sold out all hip hop for pennies for a dead gotdamn site once the IC gone.

Specifically OTTB at a time was the most poppin wrestling forum on the net a few nighas I know moved to reddit insiders actually into the business but niggas started OTTB

I will be talking a lot about suckin farts outta asses btw

I feel like mayonnaise bae lost some thickness.

BBW bae is looking better than ever

And boss bae gotta get back to main event.

Peyton is the future, I dub her booty bae lite

We know who the original booty bae is

Am I the only person who think it's time for the New Day to break up. They've done all they can as a team, they're starting to get stale.

I dropped a link in the OTTB section on the IC for those that want to join so hopefully some will make their way over here.

I dont want them to break up but its time for them to pursue some single titles, especially big e
no homo

but they gotta do that

w
w
e
world
heavy
weight
champion

dance like they did for the tag titles if big e ever get the big belt..

like i know we all said rusev would have killed it with jinder's push...

but kofi and xavier make much better flunkiees than the singh brothers...and big E being the champ.....

like they could still do everything they're doing now.. and it just be big e as the champion no a main event level..

let kofi and woods get the tag straps, and all three have belts.. on some ultimate troll shit....

i'm sure the crowd would eat it up

Back