Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Cody work for HHH again…

If I were The Elite I’d be clowning my ass off right now.

Shiiieeett...HHH can't even clown Cody about being his boss.

Cody will ALWAYS have the satisfaction knowing AEW got NXT bounced off the Wednesday slot.

With Triple H at the wheel and the potential departure of Kevin Dunn I’m optimistic but still on the fence. It’s gonna take time for them to get on some sort of solid ground creatively. I haven’t truly gave a fuck about watching WWE on a weekly basis since like 2011. A lot of work needs to be put in to making this shit interesting again with wrestlers people give a fuck about. I don’t care what anyone says tho things aren’t gonna get better until they drop the brand split.

Shiiieeett...HHH can't even clown Cody about being his boss.

Cody will ALWAYS have the satisfaction knowing AEW got NXT bounced off the Wednesday slot.

HHH being Cody's boss trumps all that. You talked all that noise and mocked me and now look at you..right back to working for me.

I still don't think he took any of it personal tho, they probably laughed and joked about it when Cody returned

1 how likely is it they Sasha and Naomi come back?

2 how big will their pop be?

HHH being Cody's boss trumps all that. You talked all that noise and mocked me and now look at you..right back to working for me.

I still don't think he took any of it personal tho, they probably laughed and joked about it when Cody returned

I would think they addressed it when he came back already. No different from the stuff taking place during the Monday Night Wars.

I would think they addressed it when he came back already. No different from the stuff taking place during the Monday Night Wars.
Trips and Cody are cool. Cody still has the Triple H throne in his house he broke on display. He got love for H. Im sure Hunter dapped Cody up for being part of killing NXT gold in the ratings.

Back