Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

With the announcement of Vince McMahon "retiring" and Paul Levesque taking over WWE Creative, the Stock Market it loving WWE's moves as the stock has been up well over $3.00 a share since the open, and just twent over $4.00. That's over 5% in gains at the start when the overall market isn't even close to that. I have had a lot of people write me already asking why the stock isn't tanking with Vince "retiring". I think it's pretty clear that with the release of storyies about the NDAs, in their eyes Vince went from being their biggest asset to their biggest liability and the stockholders/market are happy to see him gone. Add in the fact that Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, Nick Khan and Paul Levesque have shown to be excellent in their respective roles and the market sees a better road ahead for WWE without Vince. It's amazing the difference a month or two can make in business.

With the announcement of Vince McMahon "retiring" and Paul Levesque taking over WWE Creative, the Stock Market it loving WWE's moves as the stock has been up well over $3.00 a share since the open, and just twent over $4.00. That's over 5% in gains at the start when the overall market isn't even close to that. I have had a lot of people write me already asking why the stock isn't tanking with Vince "retiring". I think it's pretty clear that with the release of storyies about the NDAs, in their eyes Vince went from being their biggest asset to their biggest liability and the stockholders/market are happy to see him gone. Add in the fact that Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, Nick Khan and Paul Levesque have shown to be excellent in their respective roles and the market sees a better road ahead for WWE without Vince. It's amazing the difference a month or two can make in business.

Man I couldn't be happier that Vince is no longer there...

Triple H will now have the final say over creative decisions within the company. In an update on F4W Online, Dave Meltzer noted that the current system for WWE’s creative process will remain in place. The difference is that the buck will now stop with The Game.
“The current system will remain in place with a writing team as Bruce Prichard will head things up and report to Levesque. This dynamic was in place last Friday for SmackDown.”

Man oh man. A brand new day!

BRING BACK THE BLACK AND GOLD

You don't need black and gold back if HHH is running RAW & SD creative. Just keep Shawn running 2.0 as developmental and make some changes to it

Why? I'd figure this will be a big benefit for him

Yea he should be straight, I was just joking cause he did all that smashing of the throne shit.

I am curious to see if his trajectory to the title changes at all tho with new people heading creative. I'm sure he still gets there but I'm wondering if they'll stick to whatever they had planned or switch shit up.

You don't need black and gold back if HHH is running RAW & SD creative. Just keep Shawn running 2.0 as developmental and make some changes to it

Yea he should be straight, I was just joking cause he did all that smashing of the throne shit.

I am curious to see if his trajectory to the title changes at all tho with new people heading creative. I'm sure he still gets there but I'm wondering if they'll stick to whatever they had planned or switch shit up.

I think they should keep the same trajectory. I mean he'd be a "new" face holding the title. Change it up

Back