Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So right now what Becky said is true, she not talking about 5-10 years from now. AEW don't even have women on the level of Liv, Mandy and Naomi.

Bruh you take out the women I listed...and the rest of the WWE women is tge AEW's women's roster. Lol!

NONE of the women come close to the ones I listed. That's why you see those title belts get recycled amongst them and no one else. Ok maybe Nicki...but how long her reign lasted? Lol!

Shayna definitely should be up there wit Bianca and Rhea...but they neutered her. Naomi MOS DEF should've been up there. But we've seen how that went. So only 7 women outta that full WWE women's roster. And yes I'm including NXT.

This why I'm glad Bianca got that push and has the title. Felt the same when Rhea had it. Different women. So yeah...if we talkin bout that 7...no doubt. AEW women's roster ain't competing. But beyond that...no different.

And I know this b/c we've all complained about how WWE not truly utilizing the talent they got. Complained how they dropped the ball.

No they not, AEW top woman is Brit Baker and she is no where near the level of the second tier of WWE women. Dana Brook would be a top woman in AEW where she's fodder in WWE

Meh...take away her...Sasha...Charlotte...Bayley...Auska...Bianca...Rhea...who they got on that women's roster on their level?

I mean AEW is still a new company. So they still working that women's roster. WWE been doing it for years. And that women's roster didn't really pick up until the women I listed was featured on NXT. Which was a few years ago. They had time to mold it. AEW just gettin started.

We'll see where they are in the next 5-10yrs.

lol bruh

“take away the 6 best women in the division. who else they got?”

the fact they have six women at that level says something

Last edited:
lol bruh

“take away the 6 best women the division. who else they got?”

the fact they have six women at that level says something

Only 6...it should be FAR more.

Aside from Bianca and Rhea...those belts was gettin recycled amongst the others i mentioned constantly. You got a full roster but only 6 get thrown in multiple title opportunities? Rightfully so...but you got a full roster you can utilize...if done right.

...why doesn't Eric just admit he wants to be an AEW executive. Good grief man. It's like he wants Tony's attention in hopes Tony brings him in.

Fucc it...do it. Bring him in. Since he has all these suggestions...let him implement these ideas.
Let's be for real. A lot of these old wrestling dudes are mad because Tony Khan didn't offer them a job. TK even had him on for the Inner Circle town hall after critiquing AEW so it's not that. It wasn't until Bischoff got disrespectful and Tony had to get at him about playing a part in running WCW into the ground. Like what is he talking about AEW not growing?

4a90518e-804d-4ce3-9d1a-3aa52de1d624-png.121028

Last edited:
She's technically right but she not telling the whole story

In 4 decades of business WWE JUST start using their women right like 6 years ago because women in sports in general were popping. Not because they wanted to

AEW is only 3 years old and at the beginning they were mostly only able to sign women who weren't TV ready(actually most of the roster weren't tv ready). Some still aren't tv ready.

Also there aren't any game-changing women available on the market

There aren't many women's matches in AEW that would top some of the better ones in WWE but to say they don't get as much time as the women on WWE is funny considering people have legit kept track of how long the women's matches are on there vs on AEW and quite often AEW's women are given more time in the ring.

Lastly, didn't her wife Seth just say something about AEW wrestlers mentioning WWE being desperate or something like that? Uh-huh

Last edited:
Only 6...it should be FAR more.

Aside from Bianca and Rhea...those belts was gettin recycled amongst the others i mentioned constantly. You got a full roster but only 6 get thrown in multiple title opportunities? Rightfully so...but you got a full roster you can utilize...if done right.

building up six credible stars to hold the title is nothing to sneeze at

gotta be more specific when you say “booked right”
does simply failing to win the title means they were booked wrong?
somebody gotta take the L

everybody can’t and won’t be booked the same
I just said you don't have to be the champ to be booked right though brother Home.

Simplest example, look at Rhea on NXT and look at her time on the main roster. Enough said

Back