Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

...why doesn't Eric just admit he wants to be an AEW executive. Good grief man. It's like he wants Tony's attention in hopes Tony brings him in.

Fucc it...do it. Bring him in. Since he has all these suggestions...let him implement these ideas.
Would be a lot better than Con

...why doesn't Eric just admit he wants to be an AEW executive. Good grief man. It's like he wants Tony's attention in hopes Tony brings him in.

Fucc it...do it. Bring him in. Since he has all these suggestions...let him implement these ideas.

Because he doesn’t want a full time job in wrestling anymore

🤷🏾‍♂️

BS.

I think the situation wit WWE still left a bad taste wit him. Had they kept him an Paul as the heads of RAW and SD...the shows would be a whole lot better. Especially Raw.

Bischoff wont even doing shit in his position thats why they fired him.

he admitted to it himself but said that he just couldnt adapt. Meanwhile Heyman was going places w/ his creative booking on RAW

Meh...take away her...Sasha...Charlotte...Bayley...Auska...Bianca...Rhea...who they got on that women's roster on their level?

I mean AEW is still a new company. So they still working that women's roster. WWE been doing it for years. And that women's roster didn't really pick up until the women I listed was featured on NXT. Which was a few years ago. They had time to mold it. AEW just gettin started.

We'll see where they are in the next 5-10yrs.

Meh...take away her...Sasha...Charlotte...Bayley...Auska...Bianca...Rhea...who they got on that women's roster on their level?

I mean AEW is still a new company. So they still working that women's roster. WWE been doing it for years. And that women's roster didn't really pick up until the women I listed was featured on NXT. Which was a few years ago. They had time to mold it. AEW just gettin started.

We'll see where they are in the next 5-10yrs.

So right now what Becky said is true, she not talking about 5-10 years from now. AEW don't even have women on the level of Liv, Mandy and Naomi.

Back