Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

According to PWInsider.com, sources are stating that WWE reached out to international broadcast partners regarding the lengths of the pay-per-view events starting with Money in the Bank. MITB and future PPV events are reportedly scheduled to run four hours with an additional one hour Kickoff. The top PPV events such as Summerslam could also be adding another hour to the runtime.

lol niggas in the main event will have to be woken up at 11:30pm eastern like “aye bruh, you’re up next. let’s go”

too many hours, too much money wasted

it ain’t hard to run 4 hours... 4 1/2 should the max for the big ones, 3-3 1/2 for the rest.

All that time wasted on nothing. There’s no good shit that happens. It furthers nothing in the storyline.

too many hours, too much money wasted

it ain’t hard to run 4 hours... 4 1/2 should the max for the big ones, 3-3 1/2 for the rest.

All that time wasted on nothing. There’s no good shit that happens. It furthers nothing in the storyline.
I agree wit 99% of what you said ... But wrestlemanià should get extra time

Big Cass = Kevin Nash

- Mike Johnson of PWInsiderElite.com commented on Big Cass' status with WWE. Here is what Johnson said courtesy of RingsideNews.com:

"Nothing is working for Colin Cassidy right now. He’s back on crutches. From what I understand he’s going to go check out to see if he needs ACL surgery again. If that’s the case, that is bad, bad news for him."

Big Cass just faking his injury so he can avoid heat.
So to avoid trouble at the workplace with your co-workers you fake an injury which includes having ACL surgery which also includes months of rehab? this might be one of the dumbest comments I've seen on here in a long time.

So to avoid trouble at the workplace with your co-workers you fake an injury which includes having ACL surgery which also includes months of rehab? this might be one of the dumbest comments I've seen on here in a long time.

if you don’t take comments that seriously, then it’s a silly comment for the fuck of it..

cbggxu2v9uw01.jpg

that’s partly our fault, too.. we cheered the shit outta him since he’s been back.. still do.. approval is there

against roman, sure. but just last year fans wanted to see samoa joe win the universal championship. they wanted to see stroman win the championship. and if a lesnar/rollins feud ever takes place, you already know who the fans will pull for

not saying brock doesn’t get a pop when his music hits. but depending on who he’s up against it’s a mixed reaction

Back