Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Paul "Triple H" Levesque was interviewed by The Athletic during Wrestlemania 38 week in Dallas. Today, a piece on The Athletic looked at changes to WWE's recruitment process and WWE NXT itself, with Levesque discussing the changes:
Lmao this is total bullshit. Wish we could hear how he really felt. This is partially why i dont care for WWE interviews. Its as fake as the action.

in 90 days you will be cheering him in AEW.
No tf i wont.

Just like I didnt when Mercedes Midgrade Martinez showed up.

Just like I didnt when Ruby Soho showed up.

Just like I didnt when Roddy wife showed up.

Just liek I didnt when Christain fucking Cage showed up. Lol (his TNA theme hard asf tho)

Just like I wont be if they sign Kushida who clearly going back to NJPW to live out his Back To The Future gimmick. Im goodt.

What the fuck is wrong with WWE man??? FTR cant be FTR there. They going to be wrestling Usos and New Day over and over.

Them boys in the past 6 months has surpassed anythint they ever did the entire time they were in WWE.

What the fuck is wrong with WWE man??? FTR cant be FTR there. They going to be wrestling Usos and New Day over and over.
FTR stupid if they go back, they're gonna be doing segments of having icy hot on their balls again

Nah, no way way FTR looks their way... Not if they know its gone be the same old shit w/ the tag division

they've managed to draw attention to the division again but they need to go on and bring over some more teams from NXT UK. Call up Pretty Deadly & the Creed Bros and build up that shit around legit tag teams. Do that and you dont even need FTR. Keep it going and don't drop the ball on the shit then maybe FTR will be looking to come back and fight some of those teams.

only problem is Vince hates tag team wrestling so.... who knows how long any of that shit would last.

Dope to see FTR as legit THE best tag team in the wrestling world. Them boys said they would do it and they did it.

Nah, no way way FTR looks their way... Not if they know its gone be the same old shit w/ the tag division

they've managed to draw attention to the division again but they need to go on and bring over some more teams from NXT UK. Call up Pretty Deadly & the Creed Bros and build up that shit around legit tag teams. Do that and you dont even need FTR. Keep it going and don't drop the ball on the shit then maybe FTR will be looking to come back and fight some of those teams.

only problem is Vince hates tag team wrestling so.... who knows how long any of that shit would last.
if Cody left they can all leave if the money is right....tbh i think that there is more problems backstage in AEW than people think.

if Cody left they can all leave if the money is right....tbh i think that there is more problems backstage in AEW than people think.
FTR has stated as of last week they are super happy in AEW. Cody leaving does open doors but FTR is having the run of their dreams, im pretty sure they about to add Hitman as their manager. Them boys locked tf in.

FTR has stated as of last week they are super happy in AEW. Cody leaving does open doors but FTR is having the run of their dreams, im pretty sure they about to add Hitman as their manager. Them boys locked tf in.
what are you the inside source of all things AEW related?

Back