Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Dumb as hell for signing Marina Shafir

her and the other chick they brought in to run w/ Shayna n Ronda were the worst two women on black and gold NXT and it look like Shafir still trash lmao

how the fuck u married to Roderick strong and you that trash?

Dumb as hell for signing Marina Shafir

her and the other chick they brought in to run w/ Shayna n Ronda were the worst two women on black and gold NXT and it look like Shafir still trash lmao

how the fuck u married to Roderick strong and you that trash?
They building toward a very trash Shafir and a very green Jade Cargill

Jade showing improvement since Bryan took her under his wing but idk about that match up
Better be just another quick victim to feed Jade, its a tv match. This bitch legit had the most bust reaction last night. Crowd was hot the whole night but her entire match was enough to catch a needle drop.

Better be just another quick victim to feed Jade, its a tv match. This bitch legit had the most bust reaction last night. Crowd was hot the whole night but her entire match was enough to catch a needle drop.
Yeah i was there. Crowd was dead for that one. My ol' lady went to the bathroom. I just stared at the baddie section during the match lol

Yeah i was there. Crowd was dead for that one. My ol' lady went to the bathroom. I just stared at the baddie section during the match lol

The baddie section is a good idea. It can actually be used to have Jade create her own stable if she wants

Can't believe people are still that stupid when it comes to the internet man

I swear if I was a cold hearted mf I'd be online running all kinds of scams

Jade showing improvement since Bryan took her under his wing but idk about that match up
i know this might not be a popular opinion but i believe that AEW should shut Cargill down for a period of4-6 months so that she can properly train as a pro wrestler..... consider it as a investment towards the companies future.

Back