Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Internally, Cody Rhodes is currently slotted as the number two babyface for the Raw brand, second only to Bobby Lashley. AJ Styles is internally listed as #3.

On the heel side, internally, the top slotted Raw performers are Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Edge and Damian Priest.

Roman Reigns is still listed as the top heel for Smackdown and is not listed on the Raw roster.

The top babyface on the Smackdown side is Drew McIntyre.

Internally, Cody Rhodes is currently slotted as the number two babyface for the Raw brand, second only to Bobby Lashley. AJ Styles is internally listed as #3.

On the heel side, internally, the top slotted Raw performers are Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Edge and Damian Priest.

Roman Reigns is still listed as the top heel for Smackdown and is not listed on the Raw roster.

The top babyface on the Smackdown side is Drew McIntyre.
Dont see Bobby holding that long with the reactions he getting vs Cody.

House shows have rarely ever been shown on TV and they shouldn't be cause they nothing special. They mostly use them to test out future feuds/matches before going through them on tv

House shows have rarely ever been shown on TV and they shouldn't be cause they nothing special. They mostly use them to test out future feuds/matches before going through them on tv

Yeah but when has WWE hyped up a house show like MSG and now this one?

You barely hear a peep about a house show. Not unless fans post a video. But to hype it like it's another ppv...can't recall them doing this in the past. I could be wrong tho.

You barely hear a peep about a house show. Not unless fans post a video. But to hype it like it's another ppv...can't recall them doing this in the past. I could be wrong tho.

They have it just depends on where the show is or if they have somebody like Lesnar on the card.

The UK event is probably being advertised cause its the first time in 30 yrs for them to go there. it could end up being televised but idk

MSG will always be hyped up. Most the time they put on ppv quality shows for their house shows in MSG. Not sure why folks all of a sudden think this is new because its not. They would have titles change over like the Ic and just bring it up it during the next tv show.

MSG will always be hyped up. Most the time they put on ppv quality shows for their house shows in MSG. Not sure why folks all of a sudden think this is new because its not. They would have titles change over like the Ic and just bring it up it during the next tv show.

But advertising it like it's a ppv Luke show AND hyping it on Raw/SD...naw. That's where the confusion lies with people.

I can't even tell you the last time they hyped a house show like those two. Only thing the announcers would do is mention the city where the next RAW/SD will be located...and that's it.

No hype like they would do a ppv.

But advertising it like it's a ppv Luke show AND hyping it on Raw/SD...naw. That's where the confusion lies with people.

I can't even tell you the last time they hyped a house show like those two. Only thing the announcers would do is mention the city where the next RAW/SD will be located...and that's it.

No hype like they would do a ppv.
Has happen a hand full of times in the past mostly MSG. I can rememebr as far back as 2008 when they were hyping up the MSG show on Raw and Smackdown and a title changed hands as well. Maybe because folks so into the Roman shit they just paying harder attention to these announcements but they been on that from time to time, its just ehhh to me because I dont care for shows outside TV and real ppvs.

Last edited:
Has happen plenty of times in the past.

If you say so man. Lol

Ok so b4 the MSG House Show Hype...what other house show(s) got THAT level of attention on RAW/SD?
.B/c we all know why the MSG one got hyped. That was hype leading to WM. So the "hype" sorta made since.

If you say so man. Lol

Ok so b4 the MSG House Show Hype...what other house show(s) got THAT level of attention on RAW/SD?
.B/c we all know why the MSG one got hyped. That was hype leading to WM. So the "hype" sorta made since.
Rememeber when WWE would go to UK sometimes and hype the shows like they did in 2009/2010 with a HUGE crowds like the show being promoted in Wales but nothing came of it on tv.

Would be cool if they showed it but as a mid day show close to Summer Slam, why bother with tv anyway. They flexing their overseas show.

Last edited:
Rememeber when WWE would go to UK sometimes and hype the shows like they did in 2009/2010 with a HUGE crowds like the show being promoted in Wales but nothing came of it on tv.

Would be cool if they showed it but as a mid day show close to Summer Slam, why bother with tv anyway.

Ok the UK shows I'll give you.

But them hyping a show at MSG and NOT broadcasting that...don't recall that. But oh well. Guess whateva pops off at the UK...they'll mention it on the next RAW/SD

They would regularly have those insurrection x ppvs in the late 90s/early 2000s and promote them as well

They would put them on DVD

I had insurrection 2001 n it was pretty good. I think it was Jericho vs Austin n a bunch of other ww vs wcw matches but at the end of the day it was stil a house show.

Back