Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

FTR not leaving any time soon but they wont be in AEW forever either..

One of them already said theyd go back to WWE under the right circumstances

to me right circumstances = WWE getting their shit together w/ tag team wrestling like I said before tho.. WWE always drops the ball with tag team wrestling. So itll be interesting to see how shit goes with the brand split ending n all that

FTR not leaving any time soon but they wont be in AEW forever either..

One of them already said theyd go back to WWE under the right circumstances

to me right circumstances = WWE getting their shit together w/ tag team wrestling like I said before tho.. WWE always drops the ball with tag team wrestling. So itll be interesting to see how shit goes with the brand split ending n all that

Which probably mean hell to the nah. Lol

Eric Bischoff was saying the reason him and Vince didnt fool with focusing on tag teams is because they never draw like a singles star so its not worth the investment but I call bs.

it is BS

the Hardys, the Dudleyz, Edge and Christian were just as big as the singles stars during their era.

idk what they on

it is BS

the Hardys, the Dudleyz, Edge and Christian were just as big as the singles stars during their era.

idk what they on

true but to be honest they carried the tag team division. That model hasn’t changed. Same 3-4 teams carrying the whole shit (Street Prophets + RkBro + Usos + New Day whenever they are in action)

true but to be honest they carried the tag team division. That model hasn’t changed. Same 3-4 teams carrying the whole shit (Street Prophets + RkBro + Usos + New Day whenever they are in action)

thats the model they gotta get away from if they want the tag division to flourish

let us get a couple more Alpha Academy runs, give Humberto & Garza a shot, call up some guys and push them towards the titles out the gate

This is where I give AEW and other promotions their credit.

They treat tag teams just as important as singles. Shyt has that old skool feel to it.

I remember it was a big thing when Riddle got signed how he was going to drop his big weed habit...looks like he came at the perfect time.

E, Drew, and Lashley aint on that level as Roman tho. It's not just about his wrestling...its also about the story he's telling. What does him having a match wit a mid guy gonna do? Nothin.

The only reason Drew did the whole "fighting champion" thing...b/c Brock pretty much sat on the belt for a whole year not doing anything.

If Roman is in the middle of a storyline feud...again...why do I need to see him wrestle other people? Plus...a lot of them his tier level do wrestle. It just be in dark matches.
So Roman gets a pass from half assing while other champs always brought it. We wouldn't have classics like Bret vs 123 Kid if the champ didn't face mid carders on the show. Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy made Jeff into a main event. Mid Carders need that exposure of facing the top champ.

So Roman gets a pass from half assing while other champs always brought it. We wouldn't have classics like Bret vs 123 Kid if the champ didn't face mid carders on the show. Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy made Jeff into a main event. Mid Carders need that exposure of facing the top champ.
And it took a while for Jeff to get a chance to step in the ring with Taker and it was done very random. Those moments are fun but they dont happen often just like the Jeff and Taker shit was a one and done. Point being its rare the top guy(taker wasnt at that stage) to just put over a mid card guy out of nowhere on free tv so not sure that point sticks on a regular..

Plus didnt Roman face Montez on Smackdown randomly and it was a great match and put Montez over even tho he lost as he was toe to toe with Roman in that ring...

Bruh...just give up.

You put all your chips on Brock and lost. You can't get no bigger than him. So what's your excuse now? Brock washed too? Lol!

Mid...top...it doesn't matter. Roman faced them....destroyed them...now...
20220403_235210.jpg

Accept it. Acknowledge it.

Back