Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

These are shades of that NXT Bianca. I used to love when she'd whoop hoes wit that braid. Shit that's what ended up getting her cheered even tho she's use her hair as a weapon at the time

I know them chicks be pissed having to take those

No different than the WALTER chop that the guys pride themselves in taking.

They always rush online to post pics with his hand print in their chest

That shit Becky took looks like it hurt like hell tho

Since we have been asked relentlessly about the following talents, here is the latest we have heard:

*Alexa Bliss - Even though she just returned to WWE TV, we are told that what is next for her will likely not happen until after Wrestlemania.

*Bayley - The current plan is for her to return to TV regularly after Wrestlemania.

*Asuka - Waiting and ready to return once WWE has a plan in place for her. She is ready to go after her shoulder surgery.

Obviously, all of this is subject to change due to the weekly whims of Vince McMahon but that's the latest on all three.

I got no issue with any of them returning on the RAW/SD after mania. With the card already laid out and having 3 womens matches there's no where for them to go really unless they did a women's battle royal or something.

Could always see one of them return just to interfere and set up their next feud too tho

Bayley vs Bianca. I think her and Bianca fire a couple of shots at each other a while ago.

Thats the feud she went out on so if they wanted to revisit it they always could. Story wise Bayley could just blame Bianca for her missing out on so much over the last year

Back