Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I dont see how Auska fits in right now either. I kind of want her in AEW when her contracts run out to give her a fresh slate and cast. Womens divison in general is slick boring outside a few moments.

Last edited:
Metzler on if the main event of Wrestlemania will truly being a unification match:

“The deal here is that it is a unification match. From what I am told, it’s the same idea as the last time they unified the titles. Remember like 20 years ago, 18 years ago, when they did and then like a week later they just handed a belt to Triple H?

“I was told that it is not feasible in the modern environment to not have each brand, given the two networks, have a champion. So this would be a unification match and then they will — not forget about it — but there will be two champions.”

Metzler on if the main event of Wrestlemania will truly being a unification match:

“The deal here is that it is a unification match. From what I am told, it’s the same idea as the last time they unified the titles. Remember like 20 years ago, 18 years ago, when they did and then like a week later they just handed a belt to Triple H?

“I was told that it is not feasible in the modern environment to not have each brand, given the two networks, have a champion. So this would be a unification match and then they will — not forget about it — but there will be two champions.”
Same old shit.

Funny, folks complaining about reveals now. lol

Lol I understand but he hypes it up and most times it’s a dud, like Christian Cage debuting. I’d rather the surprise happen out of nowhere than him making a announcement and it not living up to the hype

Lol I understand but he hypes it up and most times it’s a dud, like Christian Cage debuting. I’d rather the surprise happen out of nowhere than him making a announcement and it not living up to the hype
Only one i can think of is Christain. All the other ones have been somebody we wanted signed or something folks wanted to see. I dont recall anymore under announcements. I agree peope should debut as a suprise show up.

Wed i predict it will be a super show like thr G1 in Madison Square Guardan ROH/NJPW did Mania season 2 years ago.

He shouldn't be wrestling cause of his heart it dont got nothing to do with his age

theres guys way older than him still wrestling every now and then

And we say they shouldn't be doing it either from Taker, Sting, Hogan and all these other old dudes.

He shouldn't be wrestling cause of his heart it dont got nothing to do with his age

theres guys way older than him still wrestling every now and then
Mfs forget this is fake wrestling. Older guys been dominating the sport for over 3 decades.

Been saying for years thats the golden thing about wrestling is you can be old and still go as long as your cardio straight and still look great.

Mfs forget this is fake wrestling. Older guys been dominating the sport for over 3 decades.

Been saying for years thats the golden thing about wrestling is you can be old and still go as long as your cardio straight and still look great.
We've all been complaining about these same old guys still on our tv.

We've all been complaining about these same old guys still on our tv.
Somebody like Goldberg yeah he stayed around for 3 yrs but the older guys getting in the ring for a special attraction or a one off match aint nothing wrong with that expecially if its entertaining.

Back