Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Just give Lucha Bros the belts and let them battle it out every week. They're a fun match anytime they enter the ring

A report from Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net, revealed former WWE champion Daniel Bryan (aka Bryan Danielson) will be making his debut for AEW at their upcoming All Out 2021 pay-per-view.

Rumors of Danielson joining AEW following his contract with WWE expiring have been rampant the last few weeks. His new AEW deal will also allow him to work NJPW, something that was a deciding factor in his decision to join the promotion.

Additionally, the report notes that Danielson’s debut was possibly moved from the Arthur Ashe Stadium show to All Out as COVID-19 restrictions are impacting New York City.

The report does note that AEW could decide to further delay his debut for a future show on TNT, but the opportunity to have Danielson debut in front of a hot Chicago crowd is very appealing right now.

she deleted that shit with a quickness but they still let her have it tho
I guess she missed Bianca and Sasha getting a huge ovation at wrestlemania, the whole Kofimania and now Lashley being WWE champion. While in AEW Scorpio Sky the only black champ and that was so long ago and no other black wrestler has got a shot at any title since if I'm remembering correctly

I guess she missed Bianca and Sasha getting a huge ovation at wrestlemania, the whole Kofimania and now Lashley being WWE champion. While in AEW Scorpio Sky the only black champ and that was so long ago and no other black wrestler has got a shot at any title since if I'm remembering correctly

yea, aint no way she didnt see all the support they were getting

idk why she up and tweeted that shit

when black talent is out there busting it in main events and holding championships…where’s the love? am i just missing it?

in AEW, sure

we all have gripes with WWE but i’ll give them credit for pushing a respectable amount of black talent/champions these past 18 months

So that makes up for booking him like a goof since he returned up until the whole ‘Hurt Busines’ group…

in AEW, sure

we all have gripes with WWE but i’ll give them credit for pushing a respectable amount of black talent/champions these past 18 months

So that makes up for the Booker T angle w/ Triple K.. Vince running around saying nigga.. the racist t-shirt they made for ACH which no one was fired for.. And thembring back HulKKK…

I apologize for correcting you brother B, but Big Shotty Lee just had a TNT title shot against Miro on Dynamite last month and Red Velvet main evented the first episode of Rampage with Britt Baker literally two weeks ago. You can also see that Will Hobbs is being positioned to be a main eventer in the future as well.

Lashley was never booked like a goof he was just never put in the main event. WWE has a history of doing fucked up shit but the last two years they have given the ball to black wrestlers and let them run with it.
What was this then?
Lashley.0.jpg

Or this entire angle?
lana-lashley-35g.jpg

Back