Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol ok. Of course you take the side of Punk. You’re so anti-wwe. I actually did enjoy the summer of Punk. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough
If wanting the product to be better is considered being anti-wwe, then I guess most of the internet wrestling community is anti-wwe. I mean the declining ratings say the same thing, but okay brother Ro.

Punk was more over than Roman has ever been. That's just a fact.

Hmm. I don’t remember creative telling Roman to air out his grievances on wwe tv like Punk was able to. But hey it was a great moment that pipe bomb was.
Hard to have a grievance when the higher ups put a rocket up your ass and give you main event matches that you didn't earn unlike other stars who had to earn main event status

Yall do realize that Punk is Mac from it's always sunny right?

Just a dweeb that did weak Kata's while going whiish whoosh whiish whooosh till he got his ass kicked in real life.

Crazy how yall know to laugh and mock Mac as a fictional character while praising Punk for the exact same thing.

Ultimate Warrior 2.5 just with a more likeable personality.

And fuck Roman... At least it didnt take a decade for punk to find his groove.

Hard to have a grievance when the higher ups put a rocket up your ass and give you main event matches that you didn't earn unlike other stars who had to earn main event status

Was Roman supposed to not take advantage of opportunities that were given to him?

“You know what? Since I ended up being part of one of the greatest factions in WWE history, I’m gonna turn down the opportunity to main event Wrestlemanias since I didn’t deserve them. I am gonna ‘earn’ it.”

Smh I wouldn’t turn down shit either!!! You damn right I want that rocket!!!!

Was Roman supposed to not take advantage of opportunities that were given to him?

“You know what? Since I ended up being part of one of the greatest factions in WWE history, I’m gonna turn down the opportunity to main event Wrestlemanias since I didn’t deserve them. I am gonna ‘earn’ it.”

Smh I wouldn’t turn down shit either!!! You damn right I want that rocket!!!!
Didn't say he shouldn't have taken advantage, I'm saying he shouldn't have had it that early. Look at what happened to him the first 8 years, he fumbled

Didn't say he shouldn't have taken advantage, I'm saying he shouldn't have had it that early. Look at what happened to him the first 8 years, he fumbled

I think it’s both he fumbled and he was given some shitty creative

I'm late to the party, but punk was mad that rock and cena headlined. That shit is the highest grossing match of all time. Roman was right about what he said.

shrug-chris-brown.gif

Rock and Reigns will be great too when it finally happens and it will draw.

Roman need it, cena and rock are both needed to help y'all boy draw

It’s also Summerslam. You wanna sell tickets right? It would mean something if there wasn't a pandemic going on. Goal is to sell tickets. Cena vs Reigns sells itself

Roman need it, cena and rock are both needed to help y'all boy draw

He been doing his thing without them too but why not bring them back to give us some good shit?

Plus it really ain't summerslam w/out the big money match up(s)

Last edited:
Back