Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair missed a second WWE live event today in Columbia, SC.

After missing yesterday in Charlotte, NC, WWE again announced that the two competitors would not appear today due to to "unforseen circumstances."

PWInsider.com has spoken with several sources inside the company who expressed concern their announced match will not take place at Summerslam this weekend, but there is nothing confirmed in that regard.

Looking like both of them got a positive covid test, that sucks cause I was looking forward to this rematch. I think Sasha was coming out on top too.

For those wondering about the status of Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair after they missed this past weekend's WWE live events in the Carolinas, PWInsider.com has been told they are "cleared" to perform and barring "something unforseen" will be at Friday Night Smackdown and Summerslam this coming weekend.

Banks vs. Belair are scheduled to face each other in a rematch from the main event of Night One of Wrestlemania 37 this Saturday in Las Vegas. There had been concern the last several days internally that bout would not happen.

For those wondering about the status of Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair after they missed this past weekend's WWE live events in the Carolinas, PWInsider.com has been told they are "cleared" to perform and barring "something unforseen" will be at Friday Night Smackdown and Summerslam this coming weekend.

Banks vs. Belair are scheduled to face each other in a rematch from the main event of Night One of Wrestlemania 37 this Saturday in Las Vegas. There had been concern the last several days internally that bout would not happen.

i’d be really bummed if this match gets cancelled

Back