Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yeah we don't need "Get these hands" at AEW.

I think Impact suits him better

Do think 37yo with a recent injury history 7 figures or close to that.. I think Impact should go for Murphy and Santana..And as far as Strowman in AEW.. Once AEW sends out the Braun is AllElite tweet The AEW cult stans will embrace him then the the wrestling ”journalists” will start to jock ride about how this is AEW’s greatest signing ever…

They already slowly starting to bring ppl back. I think the releases are a blessing in disguise if any of them actually wanted out as it was rumored. Now they're free. If they get offered a reduced contract they dont gotta accept it.

Former WWE NXT, Ring of Honor and TNA Champion Samoa Joe is back with World Wrestling Entertainment after being released this past April by the company. Joe will be working exclusively for the WWE NXT brand.

PWInsider.com is told that Triple H "snatched him back" as soon as possible. One source told PWInsider.com that the second a decision by others to "let Joe back on the board", Triple H was not happy and wanted him back in NXT as opposed to being elsewhere outside of WWE's auspices. Triple H was the point person responsible who initially brought Joe to WWE in 2015 for NXT and at one point, had even given him a pretty unique deal where he was able to continue working independent dates, although that later evolved into a more traditional deal.

Joe has been seen at the WWE Performance Center at least once in recent weeks. He was not backstage at last night's Takeover.
Joe last wrestled in February 2020 after being pulled from the ring due to concussion issues. Joe was not taking bumps when recently seen at the PC.

The belief is that while he could wrestle at some point, that is not the goal here and Joe will instead focus more on non-wrestling duties. With the tease that there needs to be a "change" declared by William Regal, it may be that Joe ends up in the General Manager role or in the role of that as an enforcer for Regal.

So, stay tuned but if you were hoping to see Samoa Joe land elsewhere, that's not happening.

“Hello everybody,

Don West here to tell you about how disappointed I am not to be talking about the Seattle Seahawks, the Mariners, the Wenatchee Wild and everything else that we love to talk about every day on the Don West Show.

Many of you have wondered where I have been and why the show is on hiatus. So I want to share this news directly with you. I have been diagnosed with a brain lymphoma and will begin immediate treatment.

I want to thank my wife Terri for her love and support, my family and everyone that works at Cherry Creek Media and KPQ. I also want to thank the Don West Show’s incredible sponsors and my friends for all the prayers that are coming my way. I am praying the chemotherapy will help me heal faster and hopefully I’ll be back on the radio soon.

I can’t wait until this is all over and I can be back with you all again, I love you all!

Don West”

Back