Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Do the fans get some of the blame because they made NXT so popular that WWE was kinda forced to make it a brand and developmental or is it that when a tablet goes from NXT to the main roster, there’s a good chance that there isn’t a real plan for them? I think it could be both but no plan for them on the main roster is stupid as fuck

Last edited:
He can be arrogant like in interviews before saying fans shouldn't care what happens and to just watch. I get that to a certain degree but it's different if when we wait something actually happens. Easy cop out to keep the WWE name good even tho he is watching them get sacrificed left and right.

They tryna get Rock to appear at Survivor Series in Brooklyn. Build to the match with Roman at Mania?

Roman vs Cena at Summerslam, vs Goldberg at Survivor Series, Brock at the Rumble, and Rock at Mania. Working the full time guys in between the big 4.

Could they keep him fresh enough to do a run that long?

They tryna get Rock to appear at Survivor Series in Brooklyn. Build to the match with Roman at Mania?

Roman vs Cena at Summerslam, vs Goldberg at Survivor Series, Brock at the Rumble, and Rock at Mania. Working the full time guys in between the big 4.

Could they keep him fresh enough to do a run that long?

I doubt it. I think he can make an appearance at Survivor Series but to wrestle? I don’t think so

As for long title reigns, as long as the storyline is intriguing, length of title reigns doesn’t matter to me. That’s why I’m not frustrated with Romans current reign. I’m enjoying it. The last long title reign I despised was when Cena had the wwe title from September 2006-October 2007. I would go to bed pissed off after numerous Raws after Cena would either win or stand tall at the end of shows. My early 20s were kinda rough because of him lol

Trips is my guy but he full of shit sometimes.

hhh is a politician. he says a lot of shit without actually saying shit

but it's not like i expected him to say "yeah vince is fucking up" when discussing NXT stars being mismanaged on the main roster. not in public at least. it dont matter how long him and stephanie been together. vince is still his boss

As for long title reigns, as long as the storyline is intriguing, length of title reigns doesn’t matter to me. That’s why I’m not frustrated with Romans current reign. I’m enjoying it. The last long title reign I despised was when Cena had the wwe title from September 2006-October 2007. I would go to bed pissed off after numerous Raws after Cena would either win or stand tall at the end of shows. My early 20s were kinda rough because of him lol
Those triple h reigns were worst, multiple stories should have had him losing to only see him retain time after time

Back