Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Big E was on his way man i swear he was but they pulled his feet from under him when they fired Aliester.

I read that Vince dont know what to do with him now smh

I'd still have him win MITB if it were me
New Day will be back together during the draft. Straight dropped the ball on E's single push. They should have been feeding him top mid card talent while making him a strong IC champ

this is gonna sound cruel but the 205 live roster is right there for the sacrifice

everybody on the main roster + NXT perform high flying, cruiserweight-esque moves anyway. its impossible for them to feel special now

Is NXT UK any good besides Walter?

They have good wrestlers. Toni Storm and GYV are from there. I guess I’m just WWE’D out for now so I rarely check for it

Its actually good I feel like they do some things much better than the US version of NXT too. Like developing characters.. they also got the best tag division in the entire company. they make those titles feel important on there along with all the other ones.

the thing is like yall said its so much other wrestling on throughout the week that by the time NXT UK rolls around you really don't wanna watch it, plus you gotta log into peacock just to see it.

You ever want something fresh then you should check it out or look at some highlights. It dont even feel like im watchng WWE programming whenever i do tune in

then again Idk cause you dont seem to be a fan of long title reigns @Chi-town B and their champions be holding the straps for a year + a lot of time. the womens champion had a 600+ reign that just ended today as a matter of fact

NJPW title reigns matter because they go usually minimum a year so it builds great storytelling of the title and the journey of having the title and the ultimate loss of it.

Americans fans are just used to hot potatoes and feeling that it's okay because it's exciting when it's actually the opposite outside a few random wins. Whole industry should hold NJPW booking style as the normal BUT jack ass fans here just feel they are being forced down their throat by so and so when somebody has the title for 90 days. NXT UK has used that model but their storytelling is TRASH.

NJPW title reigns matter because they go usually minimum a year so it builds great storytelling of the title and the journey of having the title and the ultimate loss of it.

Americans fans are just used to hot potatoes and feeling that it's okay because it's exciting when it's actually the opposite outside a few random wins. Whole industry should hold NJPW booking style as the normal BUT jack ass fans here just feel they are being forced down their throat by so and so when somebody has the title for 90 days. NXT UK has used that model but their storytelling is TRASH.

yea i never can recall any of the stories that they have going on or why people are feuding, seems like most of the time its over title contention or over the title itself

Back