Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

She said shes not signed but would love to come back sometime

hard to tell if she bs'ing or telling the truth. I also didnt know her and John Morrison got beef

Lol she posted pictures of his erectile dysfunction pills on twitter. and now that I read that story again I actually do remember when that shit happened.

hell naw she wont be on Smackdown but I mean they might be cool now. Morrison is married and has moved on.

Besides, we've seen worse shit unfold. The Matt Hardy and Edge situation was like 10x worse and those mfs act like it never happened.

Matt Hardy is a better man than me cause there aint no way in hell me and Edges ass would be able to co-exist in the ring, let alone be in the same room together after that shit.

That was such an entertaining feud when Matt returned in the summer of 2005. I loved it

It was. They were playing off that real emotion so it made it that much better.

there's not many times where I've rooted for Matt Hardy or gotten behind him but I was 100% invested in that story and wanted to see him destroy Edge.

could you imagine if they took a situation like that and turned it into a storyline today? the internet would have a melt down bruh.

Lol she posted pictures of his erectile dysfunction pills on twitter. and now that I read that story again I actually do remember when that shit happened.

hell naw she wont be on Smackdown but I mean they might be cool now. Morrison is married and has moved on.

Besides, we've seen worse shit unfold. The Matt Hardy and Edge situation was like 10x worse and those mfs act like it never happened.

Gat damn...ether.

Both Matt & Edge...them muthafuccas won at life tho. Both married with kids. Lita...still single/not married/no family of her own I believe.

That first hour was really bad, no one is interested in Morrison/Miz and Otis story. To have that start the show was a bad idea

That whole suing Otis for his contract is stupid af.

How you suing someone for something they won. And...is valid for them to use up to a year? I blame Vince

Back