Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Vince not about to move NXT unless they force him too. I could see that eventually happening tho and I wouldn't mind as long as it went to Thursdays.

Im used to having a wrestling free night on Tuesdays now, plus Thursdays just seem like the better day for a wrestling show

Ricochet shot down those rumors about leaving too.

That ringsidenews site post a lot of false shit. Thats where the article was linked too when I saw it.

Like Ro said, he was cool in NXT but they really haven't done shit with him on RAW.

Im not interested in him at all now since hes on RAW, they need to hit the reset button on him, send him to Smackdown or back to NXT where there's better match ups and fresh feuds for him.

he'd also probably fair better on one of those shows than he has on RAW.

Ricochet shot down those rumors about leaving too.

That ringsidenews site post a lot of false shit. Thats where the article was linked too when I saw it.

Like Ro said, he was cool in NXT but they really haven't done shit with him on RAW.

Im not interested in him at all now since hes on RAW, they need to hit the reset button on him, send him to Smackdown or back to NXT where there's better match ups and fresh feuds for him.

he'd also probably fair better on one of those shows than he has on RAW.

Damn this would of actually been a positive thing. Man fuck the universe for playing with me...

Prolly aint trying to leave his ole lady. If she decides to leave again he might dip
Reason I believed it was because they just broke him and Cedric up and Cedric still feels forced in that group just off the way he talks like he kidding about bein tough so I figured they did it because they knew Rich leaving and gave Cedric something to do.

Reason I believed it was because they just broke him and Cedric up and Cedric still feels forced in that group just off the way he talks like he kidding about bein tough so I figured they did it because they knew Rich leaving and gave Cedric something to do.

As much as i fw Ced I feel like it should of been Ricochet turning to join the Hurt Business. He has it all but like you said needs a mouth piece.

Ced is good but he not no Ricochet, its kinda hard to believe they went with him

Back